[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Auction League

VikesGuy

I have not used MFL for an auction - though I use it for literally everything else. I always use fantasy auctioneer for online auctions. It is easily the best thing I have ever seen for conducting a live online auction.

I have not used MFL for an auction - though I use it for literally everything else. I always use fantasy auctioneer for online auctions. It is easily the best thing I have ever seen for conducting a live online auction.

With fantasy auctioneer is it possible to conduct an auction with three groups of people in multiple locations?

For example, we have a 12-team league. Four owners are in one part of the country. Four owners are in another part of the country. And four in another. For our draft, those three groups get together individually and draft over the phone (skype).

If we were to switch to an auction, would fantasy auctioneer be able to manage the auction?

I'm confused about whether it only works if we have 12 owners and each owner has his own computer and auctioneer account. We would only have one computer for each location.

With fantasy auctioneer is it possible to conduct an auction with three groups of people in multiple locations?

For example, we have a 12-team league. Four owners are in one part of the country. Four owners are in another part of the country. And four in another. For our draft, those three groups get together individually and draft over the phone (skype).

If we were to switch to an auction, would fantasy auctioneer be able to manage the auction?

I'm confused about whether it only works if we have 12 owners and each owner has his own computer and auctioneer account. We would only have one computer for each location.

Each person needs their own PC and since it is on the internet, they could of course be anywhere in the world. I am not sure what the maximum number of teams that can be involved, but I would suspect it is higher than what anyone would use. Everyone is essentially logged into the same application (a java based window opens up) and all can see who is being bidded on, the amount, the time left on the clock, etc. Just check out their demo.

DMD...afraid of an auction draft? :D I refuse to believe our fearless leader is afraid of anything!

How can I be afraid of an auction when I prefer them over drafts? :D