[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So you thought WW was bad when he took 2 QBs early in SOFA

keggerz

ROSTERS

DRAFT

Ok this a Mock/League....prize is a FREE MFL league so I figured I would give it a shot

there are 4 leagues of 12 and supposedly the Premier League is the Expert League(i am in this one so it cant be to expert)

At the end of the Mock/Draft everyone has to do a write up on their picks/strategy.

for the season your starters are whoever would have been your best lineup....and its WCOFF Scoring and Starting requirements.

If you think it was bad when WW started out with 2 QBs early in SOFA a few yrs ago you have to take a look at

BandwagonMarks(FANBALL) draft....so far thru 9 rounds he has FIVE QBs :D

5 of his last 6 picks have all been QBs: Brady, McNabb, VYoung, Cutler(sandwiched DFoster in), ASmith

so far I have the following(I drew the 12 hole) in order:

SSmith

Chad Johnson

Thomas Jones

Caddy

Marion Barber

LColes

Vernon Davis

Mark Clayton

Edited by keggerz

You might have mentioned that he also has Owens, Harrison, and Gore.

16 QB's gone and there are a couple teams without one. Gonna be interesting on who picks what out of what is left. I am sure he must have some sort of strategy... wouldn't you think? Wouldn't you hope? LOL

16 QB's gone and there are a couple teams without one. Gonna be interesting on who picks what out of what is left. I am sure he must have some sort of strategy... wouldn't you think? Wouldn't you hope? LOL

i cant wait to read what his strategy is....and owens harrison gore was a great start but needing to start 2RBs, 3 WRs and a Flex...well lets just say that i can wait to see his write up

i cant wait to read what his strategy is....and owens harrison gore was a great start but needing to start 2RBs, 3 WRs and a Flex...well lets just say that i cant wait to see his write up

Edited by keggerz

i cant wait to read what his strategy is....and owens harrison gore was a great start but needing to start 2RBs, 3 WRs and a Flex...well lets just say that i cant wait to see his write up

Wait.......is this groundhog day? :D

If it's "you start your highest pointing players" ... at some point in the draft, you're better off taking someone you wouldn't normally take just to make sure nobody else gets them. Now, this guy's competitors who don't have a decent QB on their roster yet will have a much tougher time finding one. If you don't see any difference in your next WR or flex position player between those drafted in the 6th or 11th round, this is a pretty solid out-of-the-box type strategy.

If it's "you start your highest pointing players" ... at some point in the draft, you're better off taking someone you wouldn't normally take just to make sure nobody else gets them. Now, this guy's competitors who don't have a decent QB on their roster yet will have a much tougher time finding one. If you don't see any difference in your next WR or flex position player between those drafted in the 6th or 11th round, this is a pretty solid out-of-the-box type strategy.

since the draft is currently going on I dont want to tip my hand(i will after the draft) but while i agree with you...there is a BIG difference in the WRs and RBs that he is going to be looking at vs what was available...but i agree it is out of the box thinking

since the draft is currently going on I dont want to tip my hand(i will after the draft) but while i agree with you...there is a BIG difference in the WRs and RBs that he is going to be looking at vs what was available...but i agree it is out of the box thinking

Wow. That guy must be pretty good at this stuff...

It sure looked like abject stupidity to me.

Wow. That guy must be pretty good at this stuff...

It sure looked like abject stupidity to me.

i said it was out of the box thinking...i just didnt specify that I thought it was a white padded box that he got out of :D

I've played with Mark in other leagues. He definitely has a hard on for QBs. He does this often. He will typically have 4-5 QBs on his roster by the time a draft is done. Never understood it and more often than not, it works against him. Occasionally he is able to parley a spare QB into upgrades at other positions, but he needs to find someone desperate enough first.

I've played with Mark in other leagues. He definitely has a hard on for QBs. He does this often. He will typically have 4-5 QBs on his roster by the time a draft is done. Never understood it and more often than not, it works against him. Occasionally he is able to parley a spare QB into upgrades at other positions, but he needs to find someone desperate enough first.

problem is in this league there are NO TRADES and NO WAIVER MOVES..what you draft is what you get...and then your best weekly lineup gets used...I think mark is :D

Edited by keggerz