[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pats-Colts

budlitebrad

terrible tackling and bad penalties....

and 2 terrible PI calls lead to 6 Colt points...

hope things settle down in the second half

but i guess its ok when Moss pushes off and isnt called for it(vs washington i think in the EZ) :D

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How did that "second-half massacre" work out for them the last time they played the Colts?

I'll have to check the schedule, because I thought this was the first time they played this year. :D

Just how many bad calls are the officials going to make or not make against the Pats? I'll take the over at 7.5.

The over/under is now at 9.5, better lock in.

Dunno what's going on here, but one things for sure, these refs are blowing call after call , and they're all favoring the Colts.

Is this a message from Goddell to the spygate fiasco via the refs?

Sure seems so

Gimmee a break, you make it sound like this is the Steeler-'Hawks SB. Looks to me like the Pats are finally playing a team equal to them, so it's close. That's all.

I am suprised, seems the experts would have put this game over by now, I mean, I took the wife out to dinner thinking the Pats are the best ever. And this is a game? Wow. Must be the refs holding down the Pats.

You haven't been watching the game, your sarcasm is unwarrranted. The refs have CLEARLY botchs several calls. All against the Pats.

Gimmee a break, you make it sound like this is the Steeler-'Hawks SB. Looks to me like the Pats are finally playing a team equal to them, so it's close. That's all.

No doubt they are playing a team equal

............and no doubt they are getting the short end of the sticks by the refs

You denying that? :D

You haven't been watching the game, your sarcasm is unwarrranted. The refs have CLEARLY botchs several calls. All against the Pats.

I'm not sure I'd say several calls have been botched- at most there have been 3 calls that could be questionable. The Pats have been hurting themselves with penalties, and there have been several legit calls against them. To reduce this game down to bad calls is just creating excuses.

No, no sarcasm, but I wonder, is your Pats line being crushed have something to do with the refs?

Nobody's saying the Colts aren't playing well, dude, just that nearly 50% of their points today came as a direct result of really bad calls. It's a shame to see a game this big that is scarred by calls like that. For either team.

Nobody's saying the Colts aren't playing well, dude, just that nearly 50% of their points today came as a direct result of really bad calls. It's a shame to see a game this big that is scarred by calls like that. For either team.

This is hardly a game being scarred by bad calls, except it seems in the mind of some NE homers.