[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Priest Holmes re-injures neck

PaulOttCarruth

I disagree. Priest Holmes is all about proving his doubters wrong.

Well I'm not sure what the medical expert opinion or risks he incurred in returning to football. But he proved me wrong. I thought he was smarter than to make an ill-fated comeback at football that seemingly put his long term health at a huge risk.

:D I'd like to say I was dead wrong about Priest being able to complete his comeback. I rooted for him to be successful from day one and I'll take my lumps here now.

Irish........you were right :D

:D I'd like to say I was dead wrong about Priest being able to complete his comeback. I rooted for him to be successful from day one and I'll take my lumps here now.

Irish........you were right :D

he came back put the pads on and shouldered the load(even if it was just one game)....after many said he couldnt do it....i would say that he was successful

Edited by keggerz

he came back put the pads on and shouldered the load(even if it was just one game)....after many said he couldnt do it....i would say that he was successful

2 games, but still