[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LSU vs Arkansas

tbimm

Did you watch the game? No quit in this Tiger team. No one has beaten this LSU ball club in regulation, OT or even in double OT. Not sure if losing in triple OT is anything to be ashamed of.

Giving up 93 points to UK and Arkansas is shameful.

I heard that at the end of the game, Tiger fan started chanting SEC! SEC! :D

They were...what is so funny? :D I saw the cheer as a tribute to an awesome conference. I went to the game and it was a true testiment to the ability these kids have. LSU's coaching, IMO (along with McFadden) beat us.

Cmon man......... The best team in the country does not lose 2 games to anyone moreless 2 to unranked opponents.

We have been touting the Tigers as something they werent and we knew it since the Kentucky game.

Stand up like a man and take your medicine. We have it coming.

Yep...

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An awesome conference that has a pretty questionable win-loss record outside of their conference with losses to Cal, South Florida, West Virginia, Florida State, UL Monroe. Certainly a conferece as dominant as the SEC would have won all of those games.

Every conference has losses out of conference that they would prefer did not happen. Appalachian St anyone?

very true, but I'm not thumping my chest talking about how great the Big Ten is either. SEC fans have been doing it all year long.

You have to admit that the SEC schools just beat the crap out of each other every season. I was born and raised in Big Ten country and always thought that was the best college football had to offer. I now watch SEC games every week and have a hard time not seeing this as the toughest conference year in and year out. They may not always have THE best team in the nation but..........

i agree, I'm not denying that they are a very good conference, and most years, they've been the best, but not all years, and the gap between them and any other conference isn't as big as SEC fans would like to believe. It just isn't. My only thing is if you're gonna thump your chest, then your teams should prove it, and THUS FAR, THIS year, they havent proven 1 thing. Now, they may go and destroy everyone in the bowls, and I'll be the first on here to admit that the SEC was the greatest... until then, I see a conference whose teams have gone outside the conference and not fared the greatest, certainly not to the point that warrants this much hype.

It's a dam shame that a very talented (players) LSU team will not be playing in the NC game because of an bonehead coach....

Thats all there is to it....

BYE BYE Miles, you can't leave fast enough. I sure did think you would take the Michigan job today....

I hate when Sgt. is right....

It's a dam shame that a very talented (players) LSU team will not be playing in the NC game because of an bonehead coach....

Thats all there is to it....

BYE BYE Miles, you can't leave fast enough. I sure did think you would take the Michigan job today....

I hate when Sgt. is right....

Why would Michigan even want him?

Sarge? I'm the one who called out this clown for a coach 7 weeks ago, Sarge simply jumped on my bandwagon :D

I disagree, Sarge said it the day LSU hired him that he (Miles) would be the downfall to the LSU program and would be the reason they will lose big games....

Edited by neilfish2

I know it's not possible, but wouldn't it be nice if the SEC Champions got an automatic bid to the BCS NC game considering the strength of our conference?

:D

Yeah, because teams that give up like 50 or 60 points should be right there.

Wow the SEC is pretty tough.

When did the SEC become the old Pac 10???