[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Your sketchiest/most inconsistent/most injured team...

Tford

I humbly submit this team. (PPR dynasty)

QB: Brees, Delhomme, Quinn

RB: S Jackson, R Grant, Julius Jones, B Leonard, G Russell, S Young, A Hall, D Wright

WR: D Driver, Chad Johnson, A Gonzalez, James Jones, Roy Williams, A Battle, K Walter

TE: O Daniels, E Johnson

PK: M Stover

DST: Giants

How I did it: I played Delhomme after Brees got off to his bad start. After Delhomme got hurt, I limped by with Brees unless I got a couple waiver wire treats. I played C-pep when he had 5 TDs against the Dolphins. After Jackson got hurt, I was starting Leonard and Julius Jones for about 4-5 weeks until I managed to get Ryan Grant off of the wire. K Walter had some big games for me also.

My record? 8-5 Division winner.

Am I surprised? Hell yes.

Let's hear some others. Which of your playoff teams are you most surprised with?

Edited by Tford

Me and my co-owner mates' WCOFF team (I'll include the names we used most):

QB: Roethlisberger

RB: Bush, Portis, Grant, Dunn

WR: SSmith, Driver, Holmes, Bowe

TE: Crumpler, Lee, Scaife

PK: Graham, Rackers

DEF: Titans, Seahawks

Big Ben's the #7 in WCOFF.

Bush, having what could be construed as a bust season, is somehow the #4 RB. Portis is somehow #7. Dunn slides in at #19. And Grant, obviously a later-season pickup, has helped out tremendously.

SSmith's had a bust of a season, and is the #18 WR. Driver is #16. Holmes has had a nice season and is #21 despite his recent injury. Bowe has also helped out, and ranks #23.

Crumpler was a tease, yet somehow ranks #20. Lee has been the nice surprise of this group and ranks #10. Scaife has been a competent backup, although we have not used him much if at all. He ranks #17.

Our PK, Graham, had an up and down season. He's still in the top-10 (#8). Rackers has been our fill-in and has not been that good (#22).

Our DEF has been Seattle recently, and they're the #5-ranked D in WCOFF.

So, no Patriots. No Cowboys. No top-3 of any position. What got us by? Lack of injuries, I suppose. Where we did have injuries, we had depth.

Our team went 9-2 and won its division. Of course, the fact that we got by by the skin of our teeth is starting to show. We're currently ranked in the bottom-third of the remaining teams. :D

Me and my co-owner mates' WCOFF team (I'll include the names we used most):

QB: Roethlisberger

RB: Bush, Portis, Grant, Dunn

WR: SSmith, Driver, Holmes, Bowe

TE: Crumpler, Lee, Scaife

PK: Graham, Rackers

DEF: Titans, Seahawks

Big Ben's the #7 in WCOFF.

Bush, having what could be construed as a bust season, is somehow the #4 RB. Portis is somehow #7. Dunn slides in at #19. And Grant, obviously a later-season pickup, has helped out tremendously.

SSmith's had a bust of a season, and is the #18 WR. Driver is #16. Holmes has had a nice season and is #21 despite his recent injury. Bowe has also helped out, and ranks #23.

Crumpler was a tease, yet somehow ranks #20. Lee has been the nice surprise of this group and ranks #10. Scaife has been a competent backup, although we have not used him much if at all. He ranks #17.

Our PK, Graham, had an up and down season. He's still in the top-10 (#8). Rackers has been our fill-in and has not been that good (#22).

Our DEF has been Seattle recently, and they're the #5-ranked D in WCOFF.

So, no Patriots. No Cowboys. No top-3 of any position. What got us by? Lack of injuries, I suppose. Where we did have injuries, we had depth.

Our team went 9-2 and won its division. Of course, the fact that we got by by the skin of our teeth is starting to show. We're currently ranked in the bottom-third of the remaining teams. :D

That team went 9-2? Wow...

In my local, I had this as my draft starting lineup..IDP:

QB: Kitna

RB: Larry Johnson, Cedric Benson

WR: Andre Johnson, Deion Branch, Santonio Holmes

K: Josh Brown

DE/ST: Jared Allen

LB:Freddie Keiaho, Rocky McIntosh, Kirk Morrison, Barrett Ruud

CB/S: Bob Sanders

My whole entire starting receiving corps has missed quite a few games. My running backs simply sucked and are now hurt. My defense has carried me to an 8-5 record...second in my division...and a 6th seed in the playoffs. I cannot even believe it myself. However, the last five weeks I traded Mike Peterson(MLB Jacksonville) for Marques Colston. I made out on that deal HUGE and it has helped immensely. At the time however, it was a chance to be taken.

I submit my nasty team from one of my BOTH leagues. Drafted LJ #4 overall. This is a 16 team league and this team went 8-5. And now I get the news about Roy. :D

Favre, Brett GBP QB 225.40 7

Manning, Eli NYG QB 171.21 9

Gado, Samkon MIA RB 23.22 9

Johnson, Larry KCC RB (O *) 117.30 8

Jordan, Lamont OAK RB 104.48 5

Keith, Kenton IND RB 80.78 6

Sapp, Cecil DEN RB 35.16 6

Holt, Torry STL WR (*) 136.84 9

Toomer, Amani NYG WR 81.18 9

Williams, Roy DET WR 117.42 6

Winslow, Kellen CLE TE 124.54 7

Hanson, Jason DET PK 108.00 6