[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Saints homers

CaptainHook

:wacko:

Deuce suited yesterday, but didn't play only because the running game was doing fine with PT in there. Keep in mind though, that the only reason why Deuce suited up was because Stecker was out. PT is great & probably has a pretty good future in the NFL, but for the Saints at RB it goes Deuce, Stecker then PT. If Deuce is healthy, he is the man. But when/if he is healthy enough to compete at his former level is the question. I personally stayed away from him in drafts, but if I did have him I certainly wouldn't want to be the guy who dumped him only to see him start the very next week. If Deuce can't go then Stecker is the primary backup because he is better suited to compliment Bush and he's nearly as good at blocking as Deuce. PT, as well as he has played IMO is better as a change-of-pace and/or single back. The monster game he had last year was when both Bush & Deuce were out and since the offense is built around using Bush with a complimentary RB he will never be anything more than that. The only way that will change IMO is if Deuce is gone for one reason or another.

This of course is mostly just my personal opinion on PT. But it is a fact that Stecker backs up Deuce & PT backs up everyone.

Edited by rajncajn

crap. that didn't help any. I have no idea what to do with deuce now. :wacko: thanks for trying rajn.

Not that it matters for your league or lineup, but I dropped him before the season started. Could be a bad move. Time will tell. But I personally ain't feeling it for Deuce. I grabbed him cheap in an auction draft. Dropped him for a kicker.

well, I have Bush, and I want the guy who is going to be doing all the between the tackles running for the Saints on my team for depth. Just wondering if that guy is gonna be McAllister, Pierre Thomas, or Aaron Stecker . . .

If I were going to put my money on a guy it would be Deuce. Of the 3 he would be the most valuable as a starter. Thomas may do well, but he's waiting on either Bush or Deuce & Stecker to get injured in order to have enough carries to be worth a start.

If I were going to put my money on a guy it would be Deuce. Of the 3 he would be the most valuable as a starter. Thomas may do well, but he's waiting on either Bush or Deuce & Stecker to get injured in order to have enough carries to be worth a start.

does that mean we can do pierre for a say 4th rounder in fusion :wacko:

does that mean we can do pierre for a say 4th rounder in fusion :wacko:

I never sell low on a player with that much potential. Besides, he's in a keeper league with a limited roster. Fusion is a dynasty league & PT is on my practice squad for at least another year before I have to give him a contract. He'll get his shot somewhere down the road & I think he'll make the most of it. He's already proven that he can play at a high level and it's really only a matter of circumstance that he's not getting more time. I'd much rather have that than a 4th round or even a 2nd or 3rd round rookie pick. RBs don't come that easy in Fusion.

Edited by rajncajn

I never sell low on a player with that much potential. Besides, he's in a keeper league with a limited roster. Fusion is a dynasty league & PT is on my practice squad for at least another year before I have to give him a contract. He'll get his shot somewhere down the road & I think he'll make the most of it. He's already proven that he can play at a high level and it's really only a matter of circumstance that he's not getting more time. I'd much rather have that than a 4th round or even a 2nd or 3rd round rookie pick. RBs don't come that easy in Fusion.

I knew thats what you would say :wacko: