[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Alabama vs. Georgia

theprofessor

Agree completely stunned. Bama is just dominating the lines of play. SEC better start paying attention to this team.

I root for LSU so enough said about how I feel about Saban, but the man can coach college boys. Just doesn't translate in the NFL.

For me, there's little doubt that Saban is the best college coach in the game right now. He may be an El Guapo, he may have lied through his teeth at the end of his year with Miami, but he's won big at every stop in his career and once again, his team is punching a good team right in the mouth. If you didn't know better, you would think Georgia was a bunch of D2 chumps watching this one.

Even as a UGA fan, I thought they were a tad overrated...I wouldn't be shocked if UGA lost...what pisses me off, is that they don't look like they have any passion or even want to be in this game. Like someone said earlier "they look like a D2 squad". IF you get beat, you get beat... just don't roll over because a few breaks and few bad calls don't go your way!

On another note... a Saban team with a 31 point lead isn't gonna lose! the game is over and they haven't even started the second half! It just sickens me to see a team this talented doesn't even fight back! That's my true bitch about this game!

Definitely. All B12/SEC in my top 5:

OU

Bama (assuming they finish off UGA)

Mizzou

LSU

Texas

Why do they play football in other parts of the country anyway?? :wacko:

All of us know it is owned by the south...I guess the north just needs to include in their schools' extracurricular activities and therefore think they are good at it...

Not even f*cking close, that score is misleading. We got our asses handed to us by a superior Bama team. I never imagined that their offense would come close to putting up those numbers on our D. Wow, we got a beat down.

The only thing I can hope for is that we go through the rest of the season undefeated and they do too and we get a shot at them in the SEC Championship game.

Our performance was embarassing.

Congrats to Bama, Roll Tide and GO Dawgs.

I have seen LSu play twice, which is why they wouldnt make my top 5.

LSU still has to prove some to me. That said so does Oklamomo. I really hope it comes down to these 2 at the end as I would really enjoy the banter between us leading up to the game.

LSU still has to prove some to me. That said so does Oklamomo. I really hope it comes down to these 2 at the end as I would really enjoy the banter between us leading up to the game.

Really don't think any Sooners want to tangle with LSU again. Especially now that LSU is being coached by a Miles who routinely beat Stoop's teams with less talented teams while at Oklahoma State.