[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Saints TE

SheikYerbuti

from roto:

There is reportedly a "good chance" that Mark Campbell will start over Jeremy Shockey at tight end Sunday, according to FoxSports.com.

Sounds odd. Unless you have a top-ten tight end to play instead of Shockey, we'd take the gamble and put him in the lineup. Even if he plays half the snaps, he's better than most options.

What happened to Billy Miller??

I'm still trying to decide between Shockey & Scaife. I'm going with Shockey. I did what I usually do on these 50-50 choices. I put my hands behind my back, said "left hand = Shockey, right-hand = Scaife" and let my 22-month old son pick a hand. He picked Shockey.

Shockey is a good start today IMO, Moore also. Colston going to draw a lot of coverage even in his first game back. They will throw to Shockey at least 50% of the time he is on the field, but his plays will be limited.

This is all IMO of course.

Edited by SLAYER

Shockey is a good start today IMO, Moore also. Colston going to draw a lot of coverage even in his first game back. They will throw to Shockey at least 50% of the time he is on the field, but his plays will be limited.

This is all IMO of course.

My son hopes that you are right, because if Scaife out-performs Shockey...........oh boy :wacko::D

I'm still trying to decide between Shockey & Scaife. I'm going with Shockey. I did what I usually do on these 50-50 choices. I put my hands behind my back, said "left hand = Shockey, right-hand = Scaife" and let my 22-month old son pick a hand. He picked Shockey.

Not being sarcastic, I'm completely sincere when I say that this makes as much sense as any method I have used to pick players in this situation since 1993.

considering the fact that both of TEN's starting WRs are out, Scaife might be the better pick this week

Don't dis the "toddler method."

considering the fact that both of TEN's starting WRs are out, Scaife might be the better pick this week

I did make the change to Scaife after seeing that both WR's were out. I will continue to use the toddler method for any 50/50 choices, but, seeing these two WR's were out, it was not longer 50/50. My son is too young to be able to make fun of me for not following his advice. :wacko:

Not being sarcastic, I'm completely sincere when I say that this makes as much sense as any method I have used to pick players in this situation since 1993.

Thanks bro. Perhaps I'll start a "Let my 22-month old son pick your starter" thread next week............... :wacko: