[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PATS SUCK... MOSS SUCKS.....

Drock

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question is now.....................is there any optimism that Cassell can start clicking more with Moss, and let him be the "PLAYA" I drafted. Need him if I am to prevail in my League. NE Homers, keen NFL observers......thoughts?

I think it's important to keep fresh in your mind that while Cassel isn't "great" he's still the guy who didn't start a single game in college. He's improving visibly each week. So sure, he's got holes in his game, but who hasn't? We're looking at a guy making only his 10th start ever since high school.

I was as big a detractor of Cassel as there was going into the season. I was sure the Pats had screwed up royally by keeping Cassel around rather than bring in someone better as a backup. Given what's available around the league and how Cassel has progressed, I'm more than satisfied they did the right thing.

A Czar sighting :wacko:

don't forget, Miami played Moss one on one coverage. stoopid.

i don't think Randy will see much of that again.

which begs my question....who/how will Pitt play him?

Well, the Steelers have been without their #2 & #3 corners for several weeks now. I believe I saw that McFadden, their #2 will be back this week. The Steelers will try to put Ike Taylor, their best cover guy on Moss, and most certainly will be rolling safety help his way when necessary. As is always the case for the Steelers, they will try to provide pressure on the QB, making it difficult for receivers to complete their routes in the amount of time that Cassel has to get rid of the football. We shall see how it all plays out. I think it will be a very good game.

thanks Menudo......

and we shall see what the league gives Light for the fight.

without him, Harrison could have open season on Cassel....yikes!

i expect alot of shotgun (normal) and RB blocking, draws and screens.

one thing i noticed with Cassel in the Miami game was when he did drop back,

he was doing it much faster than in previous weeks and getting rid of the ball.

i don't expect a duplicate week from Moss.....but maybe a corner fade TD, 50/60 yds.

i think it'l be a good game too, be disappointed if it's not.

but i think the Patriots will win it....not only as a homer viewpoint but because

it's one of those games the Patriots need and they're at home