[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Antonio Bryant

'canes2004

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my point was that he was inconsistent...your point is that those guys too are inconsistent...i wont dispute that fact with you but still stand by my statement that he has indeed been inconsistent :wacko:

Is 4 straight weeks of huge performances, and leading countless fantasy teams to a championship, consistent enough for ya, Keg?

Your next post should have a little guy with a double-bag over its heads.

Mr. Inconsistent is likely my Championship team's MVP, hands down.

And to think I got him in Week 4 for Jason Elam :D

Is 4 straight weeks of huge performances, and leading countless fantasy teams to a championship, consistent enough for ya, Keg?

Your next post should have a little guy with a double-bag over its heads.

Mr. Inconsistent is likely my Championship team's MVP, hands down.

And to think I got him in Week 4 for Jason Elam :D

please re-read what I said...i made no comments about what to expect going forward...it was a simple observation of how he had played and that was INCONSISTENT :oldrazz:

oh and its a good thing he caught that 71 yard TD too :wacko: and yeah I am starting him in a league this week too :P

Why, did you expect him to drop it? :wacko: He's been catching huge passes all year long...why drop them now?

you know what I meant by that ....without the 71 yards and TD it is a very pedestrian day...sure he has been catching them but you know as well as I do that you shouldnt/cant bank on a WR CONSISTENTLY catching 70 TD bombs....he has been a great sleeper this year....that I have no argument about.

Why, did you expect him to drop it? :wacko: He's been catching huge passes all year long...why drop them now?

you know what I meant by that ....without the 71 yards and TD it is a very pedestrian day...sure he has been catching them but you know as well as I do that you shouldnt/cant bank on a WR CONSISTENTLY catching 70 TD bombs....he has been a great sleeper this year....that I have no argument about.

No, its good he didn't drop it. Blown coverage and he was wide open with no defenders near him. It would have been embarrassing to miss that "punt return".