[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Marvin we hardly knew ye

kingfish247

So in this day and age, with the scrutiny on NFL players, you're telling me Marvin Harrison shot some guy in the hand in front of several witnesses, and he's NOT gonna be charged?

:wacko:

The DA said they were not persuing charges at this time... Are you really this blind? They said a new witness has come forward, which could change everything. Take your homer blinders off.

Not until a report came out that said the bullets matched Harrison's gun did the victim suddenly decide it was Harrison who fired at him. I wonder why that is? Because he's a multi-millionaire?

He changed his story so many times, he was CHARGED with lying to police! :wacko: Now all of a sudden he's credible?

Edited by CaptainHook

It's been months since this happened. Not until a report came out that said the bullets matched Harrison's gun did the victim suddenly decide it was Harrison fired at him. I wonder why that is? Because he's a multi-millionaire?

Vick is innocent.

I'm not saying Marvin is above reproach. These stories all are very.... fishy. I've never heard about the Jets ball boy, and that was 6 years ago. Somehow I bet Marvin would have another account of how that altercation went, and would have some Colts witnesses as well. The Pro Bowl incident and the Philly incident both involve law suits. Both have witness accounts that have changed multiple times and unreliable witnesses. This was probably Marv's last year as a Colt, IMO. His cap charge is $13.5 million this year. But until we see at least see a single charge, let alone a conviction, color me skeptical.

A Philadelphia man shot with a gun owned by Colts receiver Marvin Harrison is headed to trial, accused of lying to police.

Dwight Dixon is due in Philadelphia municipal court Wednesday on three charges of making false sworn statements, according to court records.

Dixon initially told police he was shot during a robbery but later accused Harrison of shooting him. Attorney Robert Gamburg says Dixon did not immediately identify Harrison because he was afraid of him.

Three weeks ago, the Philadelphia District Attorney announced it was clear Harrison’s gun was used in the shooting last April 28 but that there was not enough evidence to determine who fired it. from Indy Star

Edited by CaptainHook

Sure and one day Moss will break Rice's record of 22 TDs in 12 games.

I don't see why this wasn't discussed when QBs and RBs break records? They also broke old records and continue to with 16 games. Anyways Rice was still playing when there was 16 game seasons.

He had his chance to score more than 22 TDs in 16 games.

Edited by WaterMan

I don't see why this wasn't discussed when QBs and RBs break records? They also broke old records and continue to with 16 games. Anyways Rice was still playing when there was 16 game seasons.

He had his chance to score more than 22 TDs in 16 games.

Just as Moss has had a chance (every year he's been in the NFL) to do it in 14 games.

Dang, if there wasn't enough reason to not like guys like Moss and Vick we have to put up with your dribble.

A Philadelphia man shot with a gun owned by Colts receiver Marvin Harrison is headed to trial, accused of lying to police.

Dwight Dixon is due in Philadelphia municipal court Wednesday on three charges of making false sworn statements, according to court records.

Dixon initially told police he was shot during a robbery but later accused Harrison of shooting him. Attorney Robert Gamburg says Dixon did not immediately identify Harrison because he was afraid of him.

Three weeks ago, the Philadelphia District Attorney announced it was clear Harrison’s gun was used in the shooting last April 28 but that there was not enough evidence to determine who fired it. from Indy Star

guilty

http://www.comcast.net/articles/sports-nfl...rison-Shooting/