[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

why L Washington and L Robinson should shine

RylenolFlu

Tennessee Defense has allowed 720 receiving yards (most in the league), 58 receptions (2nd most in the league), and 10 20+ yard receiving plays (2nd most in the league). While this stat bodes well for any Jet WR, the guy it should really benefit is Leon Washington. With the running game likely to struggle against a stout TEN defense, look for Washington to get his in the receiving game and possibly cross the plane for the first time this season.

Green Bay defense is in the middle of the pack with receiving yards allowed but they rank 3rd worst in the league in yards per reception allowed (14.4 yds per rec). They also rank 5th worst in the league with 9 20+ yard receiving plays. Given that the Rams should be playing from behind for most of the game these stats benefit the Ram WR's. Specifically, Laurent Robinson benefits from these stats as Bulger has targeted him more than any other Ram receiving option. Note: L Robinson ranks top 10 in the league in receiving targets.

I'm might just have to start Leon this week if Portis can't go. Seems the best outta my choices (which I'll leave you wondering so as to not to seem to be asking advice when in fact I could really, really use some unbiased opinions)