[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TEN/HOU

BeeR

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Best part of being in a division with the Jags and Texans?

They always lose games they should win. Nice job Texans and Kris Brown!

Comments like this are why I hope Peyton and the Colts choke in the playoffs.........again.

Comments like this are why I hope Peyton and the Colts choke in the playoffs.........again.

Super Bowl XLI champions baby! :wacko:

But what I said is true. The Texans (and Jaguars) cannot win meaningful regular season games. Let alone a post season game. Neither of them have ever won the AFC South. And it's about time we get some kind of divisional trash talk going. It's been pretty tame compared to our days in the AFC East.

Edited by CaptainHook

Super Bowl XLI champions baby! :wacko:

But what I said is true. The Texans (and Jaguars) cannot win meaningful regular season games. Let alone a post season game. Neither of them have ever won the AFC South. And it's about time we get some kind of divisional trash talk going. It's been pretty tame compared to our days in the AFC East.

We'll see if you are still saying that after this week. Nothing would be sweeter than spoiling the perfect record.

I'm officially adding Kubiak to my Shanahan list of running back coaches to avoid on draft day. I started Slayton instead of Ryan Grant mainly because he said he was starting, and then this bullstuff happens. Why even bother to say he's starting? What's the deal? They fine coaches for misrepresenting injuries for competitive reasons - what's the difference, really? This really frustrates me, the way this game went down. Oh well, enough complaining, I've had some luck go my way this year.