[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Deuce

Big Ernie McCracken

Sean Payton on Sirius: "The good thing is that Deuce gets a playoff paycheck. The bad news is that he's 28 pounds overweight and the fine is greater than the paycheck."

I'm sure that is one fine that gets waived or taken care of by others.

Or, he was joking while still making a point to everyone else out there that Deuce wasn't going to be getting in a game any time soon.

• 2 weeks later...
Joe Horn is wondering why he wasn't invited.

...I'm sure Arron Brooks would like to know as well. :wacko:

It's PFT. The only thing you can take from that article as truth is what is quoted.

Joe Horn feels unappreciated by the Saints

Posted by Michael David Smith on January 26, 2010 3:58 PM ET

It's been widely reported that when the New Orleans Saints beat the Arizona Cardinals in the divisional round of the playoffs, former Saints running back Deuce McAllister was brought back to be a part of it.

What's been largely overlooked is that another former Saint, wide receiver Joe Horn, was also at the Superdome. But while McAllister was honored on the field, Horn sat in the cheap seats and watched the game.

And in comments to Terence Moore of FanHouse, Horn, who played for the Saints from 2000 to 2006, suggests that he feels the Saints should have given him some recognition too.

"I never sat in the stands before, but I was up there with the fans, and they were just stunned to see me," Horn said. "I wanted to sit in the nose-bleed section. I wanted to be with the rowdy of the rowdies, and I also wanted to be me, and that's exactly what I was. The 50 to 100 people who got the autographs and the hugs from me, they got them, and they enjoyed themselves, and I enjoyed myself.

"But they kept asking me throughout the game, 'Joe, we love it that you're up here with us, sharing your hot dogs, eating popcorn with us, enjoying the game with us, but why aren't you down on the sidelines right now?' "

The reason Horn wasn't on the sidelines is that the Saints didn't want him there. Horn has been critical of Saints coach Sean Payton, so it's not a big surprise that Payton wouldn't want him around. But Horn said he's still a big Saints fan, and he wants them to win the Super Bowl.

"Every night I get down on my knees," Horn says, "hoping and praying that they pull it out."