[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chester Taylor signs with Chicago

HutOne

I actually think this is a perfect role for Taylor. Most backs will have a hell of a time in Detroit until they fix their run blocking (as much of the nay sayers think, Smith could be an excellent RB with a better front line). Taylor fits the scheme in Chicago and really could take the lead role from Forte. Granted (IMHO), Taylor isn't the greatest up the gut RB, but I think Chicago will go to a more run and shoot style offense, behind Mckie which Taylor should get some good prodcution. I think Taylor is also a better cut back RB versus Forte. Again, my opinion which many might disagree.

, but I think Chicago will go to a more run and shoot style offense, behind Mckie which Taylor should get some good prodcution.

never realized the run and shoot offense featured a FB. I also find it funny that everyone on here was just in love with Forte 2-years ago but now absolutely hate him. Cutler forgot how to pass to a RB which we all know was something Forte did wonderfully during his rookie year and nonetheless increased his fantasy value as well. As a Packer fan I am happy the Bears wasted that money on another RB similar to the one they have instead of finding a playmaker on offense for Cutler to throw to beyond 5-yards downfield.