[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sidney Rice hip thread (surgery?)

JUMbotron

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has the hip of an old man and isn't worth owning on any team unless your roster size is ENORMOUS or you have a DL (which would be like cheating in this case lol).....the real question is...who has more value-Berrian or Harvin?

Well what I've been doing is taking good rbs and wrs, then taking someone like Flacco or Matt Ryan in rounds 6~8, then taking Rice somewhere around round 9 or 10. I have enough wr ammo that I can stash him on my bench until he comes back, and unleash him, or use him as trade bait. I'm excited to see how my plan works out.

Well what I've been doing is taking good rbs and wrs, then taking someone like Flacco or Matt Ryan in rounds 6~8, then taking Rice somewhere around round 9 or 10. I have enough wr ammo that I can stash him on my bench until he comes back, and unleash him, or use him as trade bait. I'm excited to see how my plan works out.

I've done this sort of thing before and then end up waiting the entire season for said player to come back only to be let down by them either not coming back or taking several weeks upon their return for them to even be worth starting...

I'm through with taking players in this type of situation and I'd rather go elsewhere...even in round 10...

I've done this sort of thing before and then end up waiting the entire season for said player to come back only to be let down by them either not coming back or taking several weeks upon their return for them to even be worth starting...

I'm through with taking players in this type of situation and I'd rather go elsewhere...even in round 10...

That can easily happen. Anthony Gonzalez last year.

I stashed Jerry Rice one year like this. He came back one game, scored a TD (of course I did not start him) and then went back on the DL. I'm with you!