[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Greene?

BeeR

2 fumbles tho? None of the guys you listed have a hall of famer either breathing down their neck. I wouldn't care if that lardass ran 20 times for 30 yards with no fumbles. That can be attributed to good run defense. Fumbling running into your own guy and just dropping the ball out of bounds is indicitive of a running back who blows goat cock. HE SUCKS get while the gettin is good on that green chunk.

I think some of you are just delusional SGreene owners trying to calm yourself down after last night. The bottom line is that LT looked better than Greene against one of the better Run D's in the game. If the kid has issues hanging onto the ball they won't hesitate to lean on LT. It's also looking like a pretty even split for the time being. I hope those that grabbed Greene in the 2nd and 3rd rounds have good RB depth.

2 fumbles tho? None of the guys you listed have a hall of famer either breathing down their neck.
Yeah cuz LT is running like a HOFer. Hold your breath about him keeping up that YPC.

I wouldn't care if that lardass ran 20 times for 30 yards with no fumbles. That can be attributed to good run defense. Fumbling running into your own guy and just dropping the ball out of bounds is indicitive of a running back who blows goat cock.HE SUCKS get while the gettin is good on that green chunk.
:wacko: You're really trying hard to trade for him and your owners read thehuddle right?

I've seen some idiotic Week 1 panics but this one takes the cake.

I avoided Greene in all drafts and instead targeted LT. With 600 RB carries last year for the Jets and LT having a BIG chip on his shoulder the odds favored LT overachieving rather than Greene. Whoever said LT didn't show much wasn't watching the same LT as I, especially when you consider the preseason. LT is going to have a great season relative to expectations. It's still early but I'm just glad I snagged LT cuz it's not looking good for Greene. And regardless, even if it's a 60/40 split in favor of Greene, I still like LT's prospects.

I avoided Greene in all drafts and instead targeted LT. With 600 RB carries last year for the Jets and LT having a BIG chip on his shoulder the odds favored LT overachieving rather than Greene. Whoever said LT didn't show much wasn't watching the same LT as I, especially when you consider the preseason. LT is going to have a great season relative to expectations. It's still early but I'm just glad I snagged LT cuz it's not looking good for Greene. And regardless, even if it's a 60/40 split in favor of Greene, I still like LT's prospects.

LT looked like he had his legs back in the pre-season...I also believe he will be a quality fantasy starter ....

I just don't think he'll have his legs for more than 7 or 8 weeks before falling off some...

LT looked like he had his legs back in the pre-season...I also believe he will be a quality fantasy starter ....

I just don't think he'll have his legs for more than 7 or 8 weeks before falling off some...

I hear ya, I'm worried about him staying fresh all year too. At least Greene is still playing, they should split pretty evenly.

The only concern you should have from LT is the goal line work. Greene was slated for that work, but LT could take that away. Greene will get 1500+ yards this year and still be close to 10+ TD's.

I think everyone forgot or just didn't watch the game. LT DID NOT look good. He was the reason they went 3 and out on many occasions because he couldn't break the tackles. He had the burst, but how long will that last under these circumstances? Not long I tell, not long.

The only concern you should have from LT is the goal line work. Greene was slated for that work, but LT could take that away. Greene will get 1500+ yards this year and still be close to 10+ TD's.

I think everyone forgot or just didn't watch the game. LT DID NOT look good. He was the reason they went 3 and out on many occasions because he couldn't break the tackles. He had the burst, but how long will that last under these circumstances? Not long I tell, not long.

I disagree. I thought LT looked good and his nearly 6 ypc supports that as well.

i hope it turns out to be a panic post and i look like an idiot. I didn't want him but took him in the 4th round I think. Still I think of all the useful players I could have gotten better than the green goat.

FYI that was a general comment about all the Greene bashing......

LT having a BIG chip on his shoulder
...which is meaningless since he had that last year...

Whoever said LT didn't show much wasn't watching the same LT as I,
No, I wasn't. I was watching the MNF game. :wacko: Most of his carries he basically plowed into the line for a few yds.

IMO sell LT high (if he even is) and buy Greene low (same).