[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Megatgron

SpinalTapp

He's top 10 right now and already had his BYE week and his #1 qb injured on the second drive of the season. He's without question top 10 material, and could easily be top 5. Personally I think he's a lock for top 5 now, and I think I'd rather have him than Wayne who will see a lot more attention as one of the only healthy options in Indy.

He's top 10 right now and already had his BYE week and his #1 qb injured on the second drive of the season. He's without question top 10 material, and could easily be top 5. Personally I think he's a lock for top 5 now, and I think I'd rather have him than Wayne who will see a lot more attention as one of the only healthy options in Indy.

Agree 100%.

Well def. behind Wayne. I guess it all depends if you rank him ppr or non ppr. i doubt he will make top 10 either way.

Seriously, what more does the guy need to prove to justify that he's bonafied top 5 material, ppr or not.

He's had at a TD in 4 of his 6 games, including a 2 TD performance (and it would acutally be 5 games if not for that TD in week 1 that got called back on that technicality).

He has 29 passes so far (just short of 5 catches per game), which projects to about 80 catches. He has no games with less than 4 catches, at least 7 targets per game, with half of his games with double digit targets.

And this is all with Shawn Hill and Stanton throwing to him. Trust me, Stafford has plenty of arm and accuracy to take advantage of Megatron's unique skills, now that they've finally got enough weapons to keep the triple-teams off of him.

(ETA: I also thought it was worth noting that after Calvin's bye, he is currently at #11 in PPR, only 15 points behind the #5 WR in a 1 point PPR, and only 10 points behind in a 1/2 PPR. It would not be hard at all for him to jump up the rankings, considering a number of them haven't even had their bye yet)

Edited by delusions of granduer

Seriously, what more does the guy need to prove to justify that he's bonafied top 5 material, ppr or not

Any semblance of QB consistency would do it for me. I had him #3 in pre-season, and drafted him after AJ and Moss went off the board because Stafford was all I needed to be convinced. If Stafford is 100% back and can consistently put the ball within 3 feet of Calvin then I"m pretty sure everyone here is going to rank him top 5.