[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rank the Chargers WRs for the rest of the year

bbf2

Out of all the 4 major Chargers receivers, which ones do you most want to have from Week 11 onwards to the fantasy playoffs? (Let's assume you're a decent team who will probably make the playoffs and don't desperately need to win all of your last three games)

I think we can all agree Legedu Naanee shouldn't be owned even though he comes back Week 11, so I'm not factoring him in.

Here's my rankings but they could be wildly varied depending on your opinion.

1. Vincent Jackson (comes back week 12, has looked good in practice apparently. Could be a huge differencemaker for the fantasy playoffs)

2. Malcolm Floyd (not sure when he's coming back due to injury. Is he coming back Week 11, or 12? Will he be a factor even with VJax there?)

3. Seyi Ajirotutu (probably not very useful come Week 12 when Vjax and Floyd come back)

4. Patrick Crayton (seems like he'll be a decent contributor of 6-8 points but not a huge threat, and will be relegated once

I think we can all agree Legedu Naanee shouldn't be owned so I'm not factoring him in.

Should all of them be owned? Should Seyi and Crayton be picked up for week 11? Is Floyd going to be start-worthy in the fantasy playoffs despite playing alongside Vjax?

But taht quote doesn't really mean anything other than: "Seyi's proven way too much for us to risk sending him back to the practice squad." It doesn't even mean that he'll be active (tho I fully expect that he'll be #3).

I agree. One of my "insiders" says that Naanee has not impressed the team much with his slow rehab and are getting frustrated with him, despite the obvious talent. Floyd's Hammy is going to be an issue the rest of the year also. It could very well be VJ, Crayton and Tutu as the top three, and the way Rivers distributes the ball, any of them could have a big day. Figuring out who will be the tough part.

anyone think ole stubborn arse AJ decides to prove he was right and with floyd, seyi, nanee, clayton and gates healthy, he just tells them to leave VJ inactive. he does like to prove himself right you know.

No way.

I think we can agree that VJax and Floyd should be owned for the fantasy playoffs, and Seyi is a huge question mark whose value will depend entirely on the health of Floyd.

But what do you guys think about Crayton? Should he be owned at all, or is he droppable? He's been decent but not great.

I think we can agree that VJax and Floyd should be owned for the fantasy playoffs, and Seyi is a huge question mark whose value will depend entirely on the health of Floyd.

But what do you guys think about Crayton? Should he be owned at all, or is he droppable? He's been decent but not great.

See above. Too early to tell!