[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's Cowboy/Eagle Week....

JoJoTheWebToedBoy

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JUM (and all of the writers) man up every week, putting their opinions out there so they can be dartboards in case something goes wrong (since hardly anyone gives them credit for being right).

That takes cajones, IMHO.

As do we all right here on these boards. If they want to publish an article for the pay content, fine...I wouldn't make an issue of anything. There is no back-and-forth with the author, no further arguing of the issue....the author publishes his thoughts, end of story.

But to post in the public forums, and vehemently defend a position which is proven incorrect, you are likely to get called on the carpet. I have admitted more times than I'd like to remember that I have been mistaken about a team, a player...whatever. Its because I post in public forums. We banter back and forth about a lot of issues here and in the Tailgate, and after its decided on the field, its time to see who has the "cajones" to admit they were wrong..