[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just got a $520 bill for Rams Playoff Tickets

STL Fan

You're also allowed to buy extra tickets which you can sell at a premium to pay for yours.

I'm not sure that is the case, but I'll have to check. Most of the dome is season-ticket holders, and the overwhelming majority of them will buy the playoff tickets. Might be able to buy some nose-bleeders, but they would be much harder to sell for a profit.

As for someone else's suggestion of flipping them, if I have them in hand all paid for, it would be VERY difficult to sell them. I've never missed a Rams home game since they moved here 15 years ago, even though I could have sold the seats numerous times for a profit.

Anyway, it's a good problem to have!

I'm not sure that is the case, but I'll have to check. Most of the dome is season-ticket holders, and the overwhelming majority of them will buy the playoff tickets. Might be able to buy some nose-bleeders, but they would be much harder to sell for a profit.

As for someone else's suggestion of flipping them, if I have them in hand all paid for, it would be VERY difficult to sell them. I've never missed a Rams home game since they moved here 15 years ago, even though I could have sold the seats numerous times for a profit.

Anyway, it's a good problem to have!

Some teams allow season ticket holders to buy the extra tickets. Some do not. As for the nose bleeds, those are exactly the seats u can turn for profit. One year I waited in line to purchase extra playoff tickets, and the scalpers paid bums to stand in line and buy tickets. The tickets they wanted were the cheapest seats!

I hate the timing of the playoff tickets every year, but at least if you don't use them, they help lessen the hit of paying for my season tickets come March.

Yep, I don't have that luxury. The money is due next week, and regardless of what happens this weekend, the Rams will still be in the hunt for this weak-ass division.

I think the Rams can win the West, and they caught a break because even though they will probably lose at N.O. this week, they might face a Cassel-less Chiefs offense next week. They can take the Chiefs at home even with Cassel out there, imo. Good home team, good crowds this year, eh?

I think the Rams can win the West, and they caught a break because even though they will probably lose at N.O. this week, they might face a Cassel-less Chiefs offense next week. They can take the Chiefs at home even with Cassel out there, imo. Good home team, good crowds this year, eh?

Third from the bottom in home attendance. Not to say anything negative.... but, no. Unless many are showing up thinking it's "dress like a seat night".

Edited by lennykravitz2004

Third from the bottom in home attendance. Not to say anything negative.... but, no. Unless many are showing up thinking it's "dress like a seat night".

Sold out every game. Remember capacity at the Ed is only in the low to mid-60's so attendance can't be what it is in cities with 75,000 seat or larger stadiums. Place has been full this year and mostly very loud. Now, the last couple years when we won a total of three games - not so much.

Sold out every game. Remember capacity at the Ed is only in the low to mid-60's so attendance can't be what it is in cities with 75,000 seat or larger stadiums. Place has been full this year and mostly very loud. Now, the last couple years when we won a total of three games - not so much.

???

http://espn.go.com/nfl/attendance

All I can tell you is that every game has been sold out and shown on local TV, meaning less than a thousand-odd seats left unsold. Not sure where ESPN gets their numbers. Maybe paid vs actual? Maybe they don't count boxes or standing room? I don't know, but I have been there every game and there are not large amounts of empty seats and every game has met NFL sellout standards and been televised locally.