[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fantasy heartbreak

dmonkey

but he picked him up on the i phone and it didnt go through for 6 hours. Plus the new manager wasn't given a list of rules. If its against the rules

to pickup a player, the site shouldn't of allowed him. commish has controls to setup add and drop times.

Then get a new commish who will lay out and enforce the rules to everyone, but I don't think anyone is going to tell you that he should have been allowed to even pick up Freeman, since the rules say he shouldn't.

Yes, it was a mistake on the commishes part to not enforce that rule properly, but he did eventually. The timing would bother me too, but there's nothing you can do but let it go, or let the commish refund everyone's money if it comes down to that...

But if I was in the spot of being in the championship, you can be damn sure I'd be asking them to let it go. The rules said dude shouldn't have been able to pick him up, so he couldn't. Period.

In one league..... the following is how I was eliminated from the playoffs, Which I would have won..... Keep in mind I lost by 2 points....

Jamaal Charles cramps at the 2 yrd line after an 80 yard run

Played the Vikings Defense(Why?? I know) over the Indy Defense when Indy ran the onside Kick back

Sat VJax and played Wallace instead

Had Carpenter in my lineup who missed 4 FGs and played him over Crosby because Flynn was starting @ NE... Crosby would have won it for us

Had two players finish with something9 yards and we don't have fractional points...

Woud have one the tiebreaker

YES... all of this happened the SAME week!

Keep in mind, I lost by 2 points!!!!! Gotta love Fantasy football

last week AP was a late scratch and a late game. I won even without him playing to go to the championship. I could have played Knox anyway that game but I had already won.

But the fact that AP was such a late scratch got me to doubt him. BTW I played AP last week so I played him every week. But this week, I didn't know what to expect from AP so I played Branch (could have played Knox as well but he was going against a tough Jets pass D).

Of course, I lost the championship with Branch 4.5 points. I had Cards D (19 points) AP (20 points) and Knox (25 points) on the bench.

I had a three way go to win but lost the championship on the only game I benched AP.

BTW since the NFL network flexed the Philly game out of Sunday (day) I didn't have much to go with if AP was a late scratch. At least I knew Branch was playing. I was not sure if AP was going to play.

On top of that, I had Vick (who played lower than expected) and Benson (5 points) who got benched his BU had several points he normally would have scored and Branch who I never play on his good games and Knox who I usually play and vice versa.

I lost with 107 (8 starting players) but had 141 points (8 players) on my bench.

Edited by rai

the old

If I hadn't lost last week and made it to the championship, I woulda beaten either team in the championship game this week

The guy who beat me in the first round of the playoffs had more points in that one game than his next two games combined (semifinals and then third-place game). In other words, he completely went off when I played him and then totally crapped the bed the next two games. My team would have won its next two games and the championship. Pretty much the story of my season in all my leagues.