[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Phantom Holding call on Bears punt return cost

vikinglion

Not whining. Pointing out. Are you saying that Woodson didn't affect Hester????? Much more important non call than the "phantom" hold.

I will not spend my time in a pissing match with you Billy. I've been around here a long time and your reputation preceeds you. :wacko:

:tup:

So Woodson has inside leverage and position, Hester runs him over, and that's PI against Woodson in your mind? I don't blame you for not wanting to discuss it, and it is pretty amusing to see you duck behind a skirt and fix the blame on me for it.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wacko:

So Woodson has inside leverage and position, Hester runs him over, and that's PI against Woodson in your mind? I don't blame you for not wanting to discuss it, and it is pretty amusing to see you duck behind a skirt and fix the blame on me for it.

You must have a different tv if you think that's what happened. Like I said no arguing with you. There are plenty of 5 y.o. s out there. Let go of your moms skirt and see if she will let you watch your imaginary television some more.

I will not spend my time in a pissing match with you Billy. I've been around here a long time and your reputation preceeds you. :wacko:

All evidence to the contrary

You must have a different tv if you think that's what happened. Like I said no arguing with you. There are plenty of 5 y.o. s out there. Let go of your moms skirt and see if she will let you watch your imaginary television some more.

Funny to see you think yourself so above me and then resort to this. Hell, you couldn't even be original there and had to go to the skirt reference right after I used it.

:lol:

Go find yourself a superbar. have a few Old Styles, and get over that your Bears were damned lucky to finish within 10 pts of GB. 2 yards rushing by RBs? In a whole game? Really?

All evidence to the contrary

Funny to see you think yourself so above me and then resort to this. Hell, you couldn't even be original there and had to go to the skirt reference right after I used it.

:lol:

Go find yourself a superbar. have a few Old Styles, and get over that your Bears were damned lucky to finish within 10 pts of GB. 2 yards rushing by RBs? In a whole game? Really?

Never said the Bears were even good and I don't drink. Especially not Mold Pile. Go Broncos. How's orton and rev. Tebow workin out. :wacko:

I will try my hardest to ignore you from here on. Are you a Packer fan as well? Go ahead and make one more pointless post. I'm going to go ask Grits how to "ignore all posts" :rofl:

More originality I see. Why don't you also ask waterman how to be completely irrelvant? Oh, wait, you've got that part figured out. Nevermind.

I can't compare with your originality(or your t.v.'s for that matter). Sorry I'm on the wrong board. :wacko: THIS IS THE ORIGINALITY BOARD! :tup:

Have a challenged day "Bronco".

I can't compare with your originality(or your t.v.'s for that matter). Sorry I'm on the wrong board. :wacko: THIS IS THE ORIGINALITY BOARD! :tup:

Have a challenged day "Bronco".

You ought to check out the Vick threads. You could get some pointers on making up excuses. You've got the whining part nailed, though.

1.) He grabbed the guys jersey. That was holding on the punt return

2.) Hester, while not looking where he was going, ran directly into Woodson. That was a good non-call and clearly incidental contact. Even Chicago sports radio isnt upset about that call.

3.) Peppers was out of bounds and did NOT have possession. yet teh Bears got the call.

stop yer whining snowbound . . . .:wacko:

That was just for fun as stated before. besides posts on the same subject, in the same thread are all related, like you and lil' Billy.

Glad you cleared that up. Oh, and you nailed it, Bronco and I are fast friends. We pretty much agree on everything.

1.) He grabbed the guys jersey. That was holding on the punt return

2.) Hester, while not looking where he was going, ran directly into Woodson. That was a good non-call and clearly incidental contact. Even Chicago sports radio isnt upset about that call.

3.) Peppers was out of bounds and did NOT have possession. yet teh Bears got the call.

stop yer whining snowbound . . . .:tup:

I never whined. Since when is stating that you disagree with a call whining. F Billy the trouble maker.

Chicago sports radio just knows, like me, that none of this really matters. Just really stating a poorly officiated game. :wacko: Bears have serious issues. Tell me you are at least listening to the Score?????