[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone Got An Update On Jimmy Grahams Ankle?

supadupafly87

I talked to his ankle today, and it said that it was just sore after yesterday's practice and he was held out today to rest it. It's not a high ankle sprain (or so it said) and if it bothers him come tomorrow, then perhaps you can worry. I personally own him - and said ankle - in a couple leagues and am pretty confident he should be fine.

+1 the dick factor here is exponential in recent months.

I hope you're not referring to my response. While I didn't actually speak to his ankle, the information provided is actually correct. :wacko:

And for those without Google:

Saints TE Jimmy Graham was held out of Thursday's practice with ankle soreness.

Graham came down with the soreness after Wednesday's practice. According to WWLTV in New Orleans, the coaching staff just wanted to give him a rest so the ankle wouldn't be injured further. As long as he practices on Friday, Graham remains a must-start TE1 against the Colts. Check back later for an update on his status

From Rotoworld.

Agreed. It's one thing for people to come in here asking for updates on an injury 10 minutes after it happened in a game, but this is the #1 TE who showed up on the injury report with soreness/swelling in his ankle and there is legitimate reason to be concerned.

And as such, people should trust there will be updates posted if/when that info becomes available. Creating a new thread asking if anyone has any update is just silly, IMO. If anyone had that info, they would have already posted it without being prompted. Its not like someone is sitting on some key news and just waiting for someone to ask before they reveal it... Edited by Delicious_bass

:wacko: not at all, more at Curly in this thread, and many other higher-than-mighty responses in other threads that have made this place borderline unreadable.

Higher than mighty? Are you serious?

Sorry, I didn't realize we were curing cancer here on the fantasy football message board. I'll never joke around on here again, ever. My apologies.

And as such, people should trust there will be updates posted if/when that info becomes available. Creating a new thread asking if anyone has any update is just silly, IMO. If anyone had that info, they would have already posted it without being prompted. Its not like someone is sitting on some key news and just waiting for someone to ask before they reveal it...

But there could be someone from N.O., or just someone with sources outside Rotoworld who might have some different insight on the matter with no sudden inclination to jump on here and start posting about it. Maybe with a thread, someone might be more inclined to post what they know. I asked about Denario Alexander's knees in another thread and was given SOME bit of insight from someone in STL who might have otherwise not divulged the information unless he was asked.

But there could be someone from N.O., or just someone with sources outside Rotoworld who might have some different insight on the matter with no sudden inclination to jump on here and start posting about it. Maybe with a thread, someone might be more inclined to post what they know. I asked about Denario Alexander's knees in another thread and was given SOME bit of insight from someone in STL who might have otherwise not divulged the information unless he was asked.

Hey, if it makes you feel better to solicit speculation and base decisions on it, have at it. If you feel like there are people out there with key details that just need a little nudge to get them to share it, nudge away!

For me, I'll be patient and trust that any credible/reliable information that becomes available will be published/posted/etc and I will not miss it.