[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 8 Wagering

DanTheMan_5

I guess I'm in the minority but I'm going with SD tonight.

I don't think the "Gates Factor" can be overstated.

VJ should also be exited to bee off Revis Island.

Temper you excitement about this wager because I'm also on SD tonight

I have then @ - 3 for 50 cents

and also straight up no points for a case of beer , actually this is a double or nothing wager from yesterday when I took the same guy on the Vikings game and now he is trying to get even, I don;t drink beer so what the heck am I going to do with 2 cases of beer if SD wins :wacko:

I'm on the over tonight, large....perfect weather, San Diego should be able to put up 24, and the Chiefs keeping pace by throwing the ball all night in catch-up mode...and pulling it out in the 4th quarter.

Chiefs 26, Chargers 24

My computer says Chargers 24 , Chiefs 17

FYI - I deducted 7 points from Chargers for Mike Tolbert being OUT

See, and I'd go the other way on that total with Tolbert being out...more touches for the more talented playmakers.

BTW, I am not on the line....don't like it one bit...only on the total going over. But if I had to pick a side, it would be the Chiefs as the home dog.

I think SD corrects last week's bad 2nd half and beats a KC that is not that talented and has yet to beat anyone solid.

SD -3

What is the record of the teams the Chargers have beat? Do you have that off the top of your head?

Chargers -5 2nd half, going for the middle -8 points to play with. Cozy.

Well, if I had actually won on Sunday instead of making up stories about it, i would have doubled that money on the Chiefs+3 and won ever more with that halftime bet on the Chargers. So I'm pretty disappointed about all the money I didn't win. :wacko:

Hopefully this statement in no way breaks protocol.

Well, if I had actually won on Sunday instead of making up stories about it, i would have doubled that money on the Chiefs+3 and won ever more with that halftime bet on the Chargers. So I'm pretty disappointed about all the money I didn't win. :wacko:

Ya and I had SD. So much for being in the presence of greatness.

Good call on knowing Rivers would fudge up the end of the game. The greatness is all yours!

or you could just be happy about the gift W by KC and not be such a tool.

tough end to a tough weekend.

Well, if I had actually won on Sunday instead of making up stories about it, i would have doubled that money on the Chiefs+3 and won ever more with that halftime bet on the Chargers. So I'm pretty disappointed about all the money I didn't win. :lol:

:wacko:

Maybe you need to go search some of the threads from years ago, and get a little idea of what it is we do here. Only two basic rules: (1) only mention plays you post and (2) don't come back after the fact and stick it to the guys who might have lost.

Pretty simple, yet for some reason, you get enjoyment out of doing both, and then act smug about the "protocol" itself :tup: I don't get it, but thankfully, I don't need to rely on acting like a enchilada to make or break my week.

I'm with you ,, another profitable night 3-1

Let's see I had SD - 3 ( posted )

and I didn't post but I also hit

KC + .5 1st qtr

KC + 1.5 1st half

Caught the under for the first

This stuff is easy ,,, I'm 24 - 0 for the week on my non-posted games for a total of 24 -1 :tup:

:wacko:

Maybe you need to go search some of the threads from years ago, and get a little idea of what it is we do here. Only two basic rules: (1) only mention plays you post and (2) don't come back after the fact and stick it to the guys who might have lost.

Pretty simple, yet for some reason, you get enjoyment out of doing both, and then act smug about the "protocol" itself :tup: I don't get it, but thankfully, I don't need to rely on acting like a enchilada to make or break my week.

In all fairness, I only came back "after the fact" once when provoked, in probably 6 years of the thread. And I made the mistake of thinking I had a certain level of credibility, being one never afraid to reveal to the world my failures on a regular basis in my column. I am a writer, and I write from honesty. I have no need to embellish anything in my life. I am on a bad-ass winning streak right now and I feel kind of bad that I can't share that with guys I've discussed gambling with for many years now. I'm making some magic over here but you guys don't care or believe me. I get it. That's cool. Have a great week

I'm with you ,, another profitable night 3-1

Let's see I had SD - 3 ( posted )

and I didn't post but I also hit

KC + .5 1st qtr

KC + 1.5 1st half

Caught the under for the first

This stuff is easy ,,, I'm 24 - 0 for the week on my non-posted games for a total of 24 -1 :lol:

I won all my non-posted bets too. I'm 274-0 on non posted bets and have won over $3,000,000.00. :wacko:

:tup:

In all fairness, I only came back "after the fact" once when provoked, in probably 6 years of the thread. And I made the mistake of thinking I had a certain level of credibility, being one never afraid to reveal to the world my failures on a regular basis in my column. I am a writer, and I write from honesty. I have no need to embellish anything in my life. I am on a bad-ass winning streak right now and I feel kind of bad that I can't share that with guys I've discussed gambling with for many years now. I'm making some magic over here but you guys don't care or believe me. I get it. That's cool. Have a great week

But the thing is you are trying to share after the game has played instead of before, when it would actually help us

Shoot, people need to man up. You win some, you lose some.

Credibility or not, post whatever you like. If it makes another man cry too bad so sad.

But the thing is you are trying to share after the game has played instead of before, when it would actually help us

But it wouldn't really help you. Nobody is going to follow my every pick,(or any for that matter) and play the plays for the same amounts. I posted a halftime play last night. I seriously doubt anybody even looked at it when I posted it. For me, in the position I was in with 200 play on KC for the game, hedging for a middle for 100 more was an easy call. To somebody in a different situation on the game( ie. on the Chargers -3) and already in peril, it would have taken a lot more guts to make that play even though it was the right play. I played that game like a virtuoso. I got lucky in the end. Really lucky. But due to the size of the wagers I was able to turn a lackluster week into a big winner. But all you guys see is 2-2. That's cool.

And to tell you the truth, I wouldn't want anybody to follow my picks. I don't need the responsibility, and few would have the stomach to follow my every move anyway.

Anyway, like I said. I get it. No more talking about I what is going on behind the scenes.

Hey kettle, this is the pot calling mr. 24-0 on non-posted bets.

If you read back a few post you would of known I didn't make any other wagers but the one I posted here

I was simply making a point

Your comment would be like me calling you out on your

I won all my non-posted bets too. I'm 274-0 on non posted bets and have won over $3,000,000.00.

You didn't really think I was saying I was 24 - 0 did you ??

Or are you really saying you were 274 - 0 ??

If you read back a few post you would of known I didn't make any other wagers but the one I posted here

I was simply making a point

Your comment would be like me calling you out on your

I won all my non-posted bets too. I'm 274-0 on non posted bets and have won over $3,000,000.00.

You didn't really think I was saying I was 24 - 0 did you ??

Or are you really saying you were 274 - 0 ??

obviously not.

i guessed i missed the sarcasm. :wacko: