[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Revis Island is being hit with a Tsunami

tazinib1

You have to check out Stevie's TD celebration (he was flagged for it btw). He pretended to be dancing in a night club then grabbed his leg like he got shot. Hilarious.

He is probably going to get fined for that but it was indeed hilarious :wacko:

Stevie Johnson going off on Revis today. 5 catches and a TD already ......

Revis is just making sure that every team who visits his island comes away with a souvenir touchdown. Don't want to disappoint the tourists -- and no need to risk injury tackling anyone as long as your agent's PR machine is promulgating your myth.

That only applies if Tebow is chucking the rock.

:wacko:

It wasn't his own hands or the Pittsburgh secondary Sunday that foiled Buffalo Bills wide receiver Steve Johnson from hauling in what should have been the game-winning TD catch in the end zone.

It was God.

"I PRAISE YOU 24/7!!!!!!" the 24-year-old tweeted from his iPad at around 5:15 Sunday after the Steelers' 19-16 overtime victory. "AND THIS HOW YOU DO ME!!!!! YOU EXPECT ME TO LEARN FROM THIS??? HOW???!!! ILL NEVER FORGET THIS!! EVER!!! THX THO..."

Johnson had a perfect pass in his hands that would have given his team an overtime victory over the heavily favored Steelers.

Instead of walking off the field the hero, however, he dropped it.

:wacko:

It wasn't his own hands or the Pittsburgh secondary Sunday that foiled Buffalo Bills wide receiver Steve Johnson from hauling in what should have been the game-winning TD catch in the end zone.

It was God.

"I PRAISE YOU 24/7!!!!!!" the 24-year-old tweeted from his iPad at around 5:15 Sunday after the Steelers' 19-16 overtime victory. "AND THIS HOW YOU DO ME!!!!! YOU EXPECT ME TO LEARN FROM THIS??? HOW???!!! ILL NEVER FORGET THIS!! EVER!!! THX THO..."

Johnson had a perfect pass in his hands that would have given his team an overtime victory over the heavily favored Steelers.

Instead of walking off the field the hero, however, he dropped it.

:tup:

But if you watch the replay...that pass was behind him.

And BTW: They were playing the Jets.

+1 ETA: hahahahahaha....I get it. Took me a few minutes.

Edited by tazinib1