[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Marshawn lynch

Joebirds55

DWill is worthless? Strong opinion, but nothing to back it up. Michael, Reggie, and DWill have performed at high levels in the NFL for there to be room for some worth. All three have significant jobs come week one. And Turbin is the handcuff player for Lynch, but has proven nothing as of week one or any other week as an effective NFL back. I would think starting any one of the three backs I listed above would be the more prudent play as to knowing what you may get. Utah State knocked no one off the ball last year because they played no one except Auburn and that game was the eye opener that got this kid drafted. Not the rest of the schedule, versus....?

i tend to believe that the passing game will open things up for those backs. they should be successful, just hard to know which one each week as the season rolls on. i don't think this is a bad week to start dwill (pending one's other options)