[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WR Johnathan Baldwin from KC

devildog0311

Because I'm not in 16+ team leagues or have an endless bench, I simply can't consider him. Drafted him in a 12 team league that's geared towards WRs and TEs and already dropped him. And if I was in the market for a WR/TE, there's at least a dozen or more guys out there that I'd be taking over him.

Further, I would imagine there are no shortage of guys that I've never heard of who are WRs on NFL rosters who have at least as much chance as he does of being a viable FF player this season.

Holding onto him for one more week. With the injury to McCluster he should get more looks. Judging by the look of the injury I'd be very surprised if McCluster is back anytime soon.

THIS. He has the talent to succeed, but the Chiefs have never schemed many plays into their offense for him yet at this point. It's all about the run game, McCluster and Bowe. They need to get him more involved in the red zone where he should excel with his size and jumping ability. While I don't know how his career will turn out I have yet to give up on him and wouldn't be surprised to see him start to show his talent sometime this season.