[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Has Fitzgerald been revived?

ajh2

I've seen several plays where it's obvious he's not the primary target and it seems like he knows the QB isn't going to make the progressions and he really hasn't made himself available as a target. Just going by what I see on the telly. At some point it's gotta get you down if you're him. To be one of the best but be in the situation he's in.

Curious but are you talking about broadcast TV or are you watching All-22 coaches tape?

I've seen several plays where it's obvious he's not the primary target and it seems like he knows the QB isn't going to make the progressions and he really hasn't made himself available as a target. Just going by what I see on the telly. At some point it's gotta get you down if you're him. To be one of the best but be in the situation he's in.

TV.

I'm not looking for a debate. Just putting out there what it looks like to me.

that's what I thought and is also why it doesn't make sense because it is rare that when watching the TV broadcast that you can see them key on a WR that isn't involved in the play...you are entitled to your opinion but I think your "he's pretty much given up" is being influenced by his poor statistical performances.

Well then.... since I'd say 90%+ of leagues are 10+, I probably would have qualified that fact before I made the announcement that I had dropped the guy. And heck, even in 8-team leagues, I'd be hard-pressed to drop the guy unless we had a shallow bench.

I'm in a just-for-fun, dinky 8-teamer at work and someone dropped Dez Bryant after he came down hard on his hip and was thought to be out for a few weeks. I didn't trust that prognosis, and despite a solid WR corps, jumped on him using my #1 priority.

Would have done the same for Fitz, I believe.

Do you still believe he is ownable in a standard 10+ team league?

Edited by e5volcano