[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Patriots/niners

Joebirds55

Gore has to get credit for that TD right, it wasn't special teams?!!

This comes up every time a play like this happens. Comes down to your league settings. Officially it was a fumble recovery for a TD. Many leagues don't count that for individual players.

This comes up every time a play like this happens. Comes down to your league settings. Officially it was a fumble recovery for a TD. Many leagues don't count that for individual players.

This chives drives me nuts. There's absolutely zero difference between Gore picking the ball up and running it in and Gore running it in from a handoff. Anything else is just semantics fit only for lawyers to quibble over.

This chives drives me nuts. There's absolutely zero difference between Gore picking the ball up and running it in and Gore running it in from a handoff. Anything else is just semantics fit only for lawyers to quibble over.

Spoken exactly like a Gore owner

I have Gore too. Why is that not a TD for Gore? ESPN Fantasy GameCast noted it as a three-yard fum-rec TD for Gore, but he didn't receive the 6.3 points. I'm in my Super Bowl right now and that could be the difference.

Frak!

Check your league settings. That's what will decide it. This isn't an unusual play - happens a few times each season.