[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BAL / DEN

BeeR

I faced Manning in one league, but all is not lost. It's a 2QB league and his other QB this week is Cam vs Seattle, and I still have Brees and Romo. Plus, I have Welker.

True but that's gonna be tough uphill sledding to overcome.

What stinks is that I'm not even that impressed w the rest of my opponents team. I figured if Peyton went for like 250 and 2 or 3 scores I'd be fine. Was thinking romo would go off vs ny but 6 tds is just a gigantic freakin hole. Ugh

he had to add another... Make it say wow. I play Peyton next week. I hope he got all of this out of his system.

I'm facing Manning in 5 leagues--4 of them money leagues. I have a total of 29 full-management leagues though, so that percentage is just about as expected.

Kind of a weird opening week, where any matchup involving Manning is pretty much decided already.

I'm facing Manning in 5 leagues--4 of them money leagues. I have a total of 29 full-management leagues though, so that percentage is just about as expected.

Kind of a weird opening week, where any matchup involving Manning is pretty much decided already.

seriously 29. I have 1.

But I also work full time, go to school part time at a university, and have a 3 year old son.

1 team is probably already too much haha. I also have a nissan 370z that is somewhat of a hobby and I do meets once every couple of months. I also work out at a gym 4-5 times a week. And some nights I still have insomnia.

Anyways I'm rambling.