[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Von Miller...smh

BA Baracus

I know he's gotta keep his nose clean, but the guy was in the car with his dad and got a citation that is fairly common. Not like he was drunk or (noticeably) high or anything. Now, the whole trying to buy a gun when you have an outstanding warrant thing....that's concerning, I'll give you that.

I may be in the minority but I believe this will all wash away in a few weeks.

Though I'd agree he's certainly not sitting at home biding his time smartly.

Dude just sit at home, order PPV's and chill.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_24074986/broncos-von-miller-has-another-outstanding-warrant-california

Guy sounds like a idiot. Does he just toss his tickets for moving violations in the trash. He's had multiple warrants issued in multiple states for not appearing. See when you get a ticket you have to pay, or appear in court. If you don't pay, then don't appear in court a warrant is issued. He even had citations that clearly stated "must appear in court", and he just ignores that (or is too brain dead to remember).

Does he have somebody (agent or handler) taking care of this stuff for him and is totally clueless about it?

Not sure what Wild Turkey is talking about with "but the guy was in the car with his dad and got a citation that is fairly common". He's got a driver's license with some sort of restiction on use, and he isn't following that. To me no different than driving with a suspended (or no) license (which he did before as well, no proof of insurance either). Sorry but these are the actions of a common criminal who just ignores the law.

Sadly I think Clanc3 nailed it, just another priviliged person who thinks regular laws don't apply. I doubt the NFL or the Broncos will punish him for any of this.

What I mean is that the offense (well, one of the offenses), driving with a suspended license, is fairly common one. It's not a felony, and it can be settled by those rich enough to have a money and/or a lawyer on hand, without needing to show up in court. Are you saying someone who speeds, jaywalks, or loiters, is a "common criminal?"

The guy is an apparently aloof numbskull. Also, he's one of the 1% top of athletes in the USA. This is not someone who's done what Aaron Hernandez is accused of. Or what LT did. Or what Rae Carruth did. Or what Ray Lewis did. The guy apparently piles up traffic infractions and doesn't manage the payments very well. Color me not very shocked. And at the end of the day, he has the money and resources to make these issues go away.

What I didn't communicate effectively is that everyone might want to stop hand wringing over a repeat traffic infraction offender with some strange kind of drug test SNAFU and put the whole thing in perspective. Numbskull, yes, but he will be in uniform this year and will probably contribute at the same level he always has. All of this drama is just press to drum up page hits.

Or do you want to see an NFL where guys are suspended for not going to the DMV and renewing their license? Or going 10 MPH over the speed limit?

What's not clear is why his licenses was suspended. Is it because he didn't show up to the DMV or is it because of numerous traffic tickets. And if he's getting these tickets (we know he is) why is he either paying them or giving them to his lawyer to deal with? That's a big problem. I sounds as if he gets a ticket and just tosses it in the back seat and ignores it. If that's the case then he's just a dumb f***. I haven't decided yet if this is a patern and something to be worried about going forward, or if it's not as big a deal.