[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

I have Tim Wright on a dynasty team and was going to drop him in favor of Colts Dwayne Allen next week....my other 2 TE's are Rudolph and Pitta....who should I keep as my 3rd TE (we can start one in flex, BTW) ?? Having second thoughts now on Tim Wright in Patriots (Hoodie's) "system"

Keep Tim Wright or Dwayne Allen

Edited by wildbluefan

I have Tim Wright on a dynasty team and was going to drop him in favor of Colts Dwayne Allen next week....my other 2 TE's are Rudolph and Pitta....who should I keep as my 3rd TE (we can start one in flex, BTW) ?? Having second thoughts now on Tim Wright in Patriots (Hoodie's) "system"

I like Tim Wright over Dwayne Allen, simply because Allen seems to have a lower ceiling. Wright in an Aaron Hernandez role is quite appealing, even if we haven't seen him in that role yet. We know the offense, though...

I like Richard Rodgers (GB) over either, however, if he's available in your league.

In my dynasty league a guy just gave up Gordon for Ingram. The guy who has Gordon only has Allen, R.Randle Watkins & Tavon Austin. His RBs are Pierce, Spiller, stacy and Darryl Richardson.

He also has no TE depth behind Camereon.

My WRs are Cruz Harvin Nelson Hopkins Hunter and Broyles

My RBs are JStew, Gore, Ball, Fred Jax, Todman, Reddick & Hilman.

I also have Gates Garrett Graham and Clay.

Do you see a move i can make? 12T progressive PPR .5/1/1.5 start 2RB/2WR/1 flex

I know he likes Hopkins and Fred Jax

Should I make a play for him considering he was suspended a year? Do you see another move

Edited by davesworld23

I like Tim Wright over Dwayne Allen, simply because Allen seems to have a lower ceiling. Wright in an Aaron Hernandez role is quite appealing, even if we haven't seen him in that role yet. We know the offense, though...

I like Richard Rodgers (GB) over either, however, if he's available in your league.

I doubt Wright can kill it the way A. Hernanzez did.

Thanks HighKite, I have seen you make good thoughtful posts in the NFL forum so I really do value your opinion. You have given me some good criteria to think about and I am now thinking Foster and Lynch!

Hope it works out for you my brother. keeps your eye on the injury reports though.

1st I will say I never use a TE at flex personally. I also never keep 3 on my roster unless you start more than 1.

This being said, Wright is a very talented guy. I was kinda suprised the Buccs let him loose after talking so highly of him last year. IMO despite him and Gronk playing 2 different kinds of TE he is a value pick. 1 , because he already gets to play Hernandez's role and he plays with Gronk who if hurt will send more targets Wrights way.

Plus he played in a crappy Buccs offense and got 50 catches and it looks as if the Patriots plan on using him more than the Buccs.

This makes me go Wright as Allen still has Fleener to fight with and they directly hurt each other. plus Brady has shown he likes to hit those TE's more.

In my dynasty league a guy just gave up Gordon for Ingram. The guy who has Gordon only has Allen, R.Randle Watkins & Tavon Austin. His RBs are Pierce, Spiller, stacy and Darryl Richardson.

He also has no TE depth behind Camereon.

My WRs are Cruz Harvin Nelson Hopkins Hunter and Broyles

My RBs are JStew, Gore, Ball, Fred Jax, Todman, Reddick & Hilman.

I also have Gates Garrett Graham and Clay.

Do you see a move i can make? 12T progressive PPR .5/1/1.5 start 2RB/2WR/1 flex

I know he likes Hopkins and Fred Jax

Should I make a play for him considering he was suspended a year? Do you see another move

I would not touch him myself. I know his stats made him look superhuman last year but that was all junk yardage. now he gets a year off and if he comes back and the team is 1 that competes you traded away 2 people you can use this year ( and maybe next) for a guy who you really won't have any idea what to expect of. plus he keeps doing dumb things and seems not to learn.

I was 1 of the 1st people telling everyone grab him last year so don't think I just do not like him. I just liked his junk yardage potential. If Austin can stay on the field I expect similar numbers numbers from him. I just don't think he can stay as healthy as Gordon did.

Being that Mr. Gordon is gone for the year. Would Miles Austin be a good pick up if he is a FA in our league?

I think Austin will be a excellent player. right up until he gets his 1st hamstring injury. then you pick up Hawkins and then Burleson. someone is gonna get junk yardage over there and it will be the guy who stays healthy. Austin has the job so I do think he is a excellent late round pickup.

can u help me find best second round rb amongst foster murray or martin

My personel favorite of those is Murray. I like his schedule and I like how he is used in the passing game. I don't like his injuries but I don't like Foster or Martins past injuries either.

2nd I would go Martin being they claim he will be the workhorse back there.

Foster has the highest ceiling of the 3 but has the lowest floor being last years injuries and hes been hurt his year too IMO.

Keeping it brief, I've been offered a trade:

Matt Ryan and Gio Bernard for

Luck and Julio.

Scoring is 0.5 ppr, standard yahoo otherwise.

My roster is weak at RB and strong at WR. Roster is QB, 2WR, 2RB, TE, Flex. my starters:

Luck

D. Thomas

Julio

CJ2k

Tate

V. Davis

Torrey Smith

Advice is much appreciated. My bench is mostly backup rb's with upside: Pierce, J. Bell, T. West to name a few.

Edit: 12 team league

Edited by rob58

In a 14-Team 1PPR league, I was offered Adrian Peterson and Hakeem Nicks for Andre Ellington and Victor Cruz or La'veon Bell and Kendall Wright. Which trade should I accept (if any). My team is in my signature.

Pretty sure I've never said "don't take AD", but I like your Ellington and Cruz for PPR.

10 team ppr league, but catches only get you .5 points instead of a full point.

Running backs just fell to me in the draft and I just couldn't pass on some of them. McCoy, Gio Bernard, vereen are my first 3 rbs. Have spiller and Fred jackson as my 4th and 5th rbs.

Should I try to trade one of them for a receiver or combo them in a trade for a better receiver.

Jordy Nelson and Torrey smith are my top 2 receivers. Think I could get a better WR2 out of this trade? If so who would be a fair deal?

I disagree.

Martin was bad last year before he got hurt. I think he will bounce back a little, but I'd draft for the upside with Foster.

Just my 2 cents.

It is not that I do not like Martin. last year he was my 1st pick in 1 league because I liked his schedule and despite getting hurt I picked up James and then Rainey who helped that particular team to the money.

Martin never got to the meat of his schedule last year or he would of had a great year. but, now we are talking about this year. the Buccs no longer have the best schedule to run against in football ( or even a good schedule to run on), I still like Martin, I just like Murray more.

Keeping it brief, I've been offered a trade:

Matt Ryan and Gio Bernard for

Luck and Julio.

Scoring is 0.5 ppr, standard yahoo otherwise.

My roster is weak at RB and strong at WR. Roster is QB, 2WR, 2RB, TE, Flex. my starters:

Luck

D. Thomas

Julio

CJ2k

Tate

V. Davis

Torrey Smith

Advice is much appreciated. My bench is mostly backup rb's with upside: Pierce, J. Bell, T. West to name a few.

Edit: 12 team league

1st let me start off by saying Cinci now says Hill will carry the ball just as much as Bernard. of course Bernards use in the passing game will be far superior and make him the fantasy back to own.

That being said you need a back badly and I would make that trade myself. you get a solid back in Bernard and I think Ryan won't be a huge downgrade from Luck.

I , myself, would probably not stop there and try and get another back too. I don't trust either of your backs going into the season.

In a 14-Team 1PPR league, I was offered Adrian Peterson and Hakeem Nicks for Andre Ellington and Victor Cruz or La'veon Bell and Kendall Wright. Which trade should I accept (if any). My team is in my signature.

I would give him Bell and Wright.

I am not even sure Wright will outplay Nicks this year as I think Nicks is in a good spot to rebound. but the real prize of course is Peterson and not only is Peterson great but he has a great schedule.