[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

12 team .5 PPR.

Was offered AJ Green and Toby Gerhart for Brandon Marshall and Joique Bell - Thoughts?

Also was offered in different league Dez + Blount (maybe Chris Johnson) for Jeffery and Vereen....

Lemme know

No on the first one for sure.

Yes on second one if it's CJ

Hello I'm new to the forums, but I've been a fantasy junkie for a number of years. I usually go off instinct with these types of things, but I've got a couple toss ups and I'm looking for other people's opinions.

First off Russell Wilson vs GB Week 1 or Alex Smith vs TEN Week 1? At the moment I have Russell Wilson in.

In my flex spot, I don't know whether to start Chris Johnson from the Jets vs Oakland week 1, Michael Floyd from the Cards vs SD week 1, or Pierre Thomas from NO vs the Falcons week 1? Michael Floyd is projected to have the most points, but I was thinking Thomas or Johnson would have a better chance because they're both starters for their respective teams. Any advice?

In my other league, I have the first world problem of too many good WRs. I have Michael Crabtree, Emmanuel Sanders, Antonio Brown, and DeSean Jackson. I can start two and then another in my flex. At the moment, Desean Jackson has become my odd man out because the way Emmanuel Sanders was getting targeted during the preseason and now that Welker is out, he'll probably get more looks.

In my third league, again I'm having WR issues. I don't whether to start Pierre Garcon or Randall Cobb. I have Cobb in, but Garcon may be better in week 1 because GB is playing Seattle's secondary even though they're slightly banged up.

Well thanks for reading, and I appreciate any opinions and advice on who to start week 1.

I would go Russell Wilson myself. Smith's Floor is just so much lower than Wilson 's and Wilsons ceiling is much higher.

In your flex spot I would go with Michael Floyd. we just are more sure in his role than Pierre Thomas and Chris Johnson with Ingram and Ivory roadblocking the other 2. I do believe Chris Johnson is gonna have a good year and suprise everyone but I still want to see how things shape up. Ingram has supposedly improved every part of his game including recieving so that situation needs to be looked at too. I just think Floyd is safer this week.

In your next league I would do the same as you and sit DJackson for this week. nice problem to have but the other 3 just have more upside as of now until we see how Jackson fits in.

In your next league I once again agree with you. that Seattle matchup is tough and Garcon and Griffin were on the same page last year. I do believe Jackson will end up hurting Garcon but early in the year I expect Garcon to stay the man there. and he has a much simpler matchup.

Should I trade away

1. Brandon Marshall

2. Toby Gerhart

3. Derrick Carr

for

1. Montee Ball

2. Andy Dalton

3. Reuben Randle

Rest of my team (12 team league)

Matt Stafford

Carr

Gerhart

LeSean Mccoy

MJD

Terrance West

Carlos Hyde

Marshall

Keenan Allen

Eric Decker

Golden Tate

Michael Floyd

Brandin Cooks

Jordan Reed

Travis Kelce

Tim Wright

I would. you make the trade and you greatly improve your RB's. you get the backup QB you need. and you get a guy in Randle who I think is headed for 1000 yards. plus your WR's are so deep you can play the matchups with them and not miss Marshall much. but McCoy and Ball would likely give you the best RB tandem in the league.

12 team .5 PPR.

Was offered AJ Green and Toby Gerhart for Brandon Marshall and Joique Bell - Thoughts?

Also was offered in different league Dez + Blount (maybe Chris Johnson) for Jeffery and Vereen....

Lemme know

In the 1st deal I would jump all over the Green and Gerhart deal. you get a evenly matched WR but a much better back.

I would not do the 2nd deal though. Vereen is much better than Blount but the WR's are IMo not to far apart.

Hey I was looking of advice on who to start and who to keep on bench... 10 man league.

I have Ben Tate or Andre Ellington for flex??

I have Jordan reed starting, should I keep Ebron on bench? drafted with last pick. Or replace with guys on waiver..

Moreno

S Greene

I also have mike Evans on bench, my wr2 is garçon, who would you start?

Lastly, I have Matt Ryan starting throwing to wr1 Julio jones. Would you start Ryan over Carson Palmer?

Thank you

My team's in my sig (talking about the top one), I'm thinking about trading Lacy/Forte to get an elite receiver like Megatron or Demaryius along with some added depth there (only 2 receivers going into week 1). Would you guys recommend making any moves or staying with the team I have now? I could do Forte or Lacy straight up for either receiver, I might be able to get a better 2 player deal but would you give away one of those guys for a top receiver? I just think there's some risk with each guy since Forte has a lot of carries on him and Lacy really hasn't proven himself to be a great back (4.1 YPC last year) and he has the durability issues as well. Thoughts?

Hey I was looking of advice on who to start and who to keep on bench... 10 man league.

I have Jordan reed starting, should I keep Ebron on bench? drafted with last pick. Or replace with guys on waiver..

Moreno

S Greene

Lastly, I have Matt Ryan starting throwing to wr1 Julio jones. Would you start Ryan over Carson Palmer?

Thank you

In your 1st question I would definately use Ellington. just like in "Ole Brother Where Art Thou"... he's bonified. the jury is out on Tate yet.

In your 2nd question I would definately start Reed over Ebron if you have to play a TE and I would cut Ebron for Shonne Greene. although I do think Ebron suprises people Greene should be on a team.

In your 3rd question I would use Garcon over Evans. I don't like using young WR's when you got as guy coming off a season like Garcon had.

Your 4th question is tougher for me than most people as most would immediately say Ryan. I am still saying Ryan, just not as immediately as I don't like Ryans matchup.

In your 1st question I would definately use Ellington. just like in "Ole Brother Where Art Thou"... he's bonified. the jury is out on Tate yet.

In your 2nd question I would definately start Reed over Ebron if you have to play a TE and I would cut Ebron for Shonne Greene. although I do think Ebron suprises people Greene should be on a team.

In your 3rd question I would use Garcon over Evans. I don't like using young WR's when you got as guy coming off a season like Garcon had.

Your 4th question is tougher for me than most people as most would immediately say Ryan. I am still saying Ryan, just not as immediately as I don't like Ryans matchup.

Thank you, would you take Greene or Moreno if both still available on wire..

I have bishop sankey in roster, I drafted.

My team's in my sig (talking about the top one), I'm thinking about trading Lacy/Forte to get an elite receiver like Megatron or Demaryius along with some added depth there (only 2 receivers going into week 1). Would you guys recommend making any moves or staying with the team I have now? I could do Forte or Lacy straight up for either receiver, I might be able to get a better 2 player deal but would you give away one of those guys for a top receiver? I just think there's some risk with each guy since Forte has a lot of carries on him and Lacy really hasn't proven himself to be a great back (4.1 YPC last year) and he has the durability issues as well. Thoughts?

I would not personally trade Forte or Lacy straight up for any WR in the league. but you do have to get another WR or 2. I would look to package Chris Johnson and Rice and see what offers you get. if nothing there I would keep what I got, cut Gordon and pick me 1 up off of waivers. give them a week to realize they won't win without backs and teams that need RB's will come running to you.

• Like 1

Thank you, would you take Greene or Moreno if both still available on wire..

I have bishop sankey in roster, I drafted.

I would take Greene. it makes even more sense since you have Sankey. so if 1 gets the job permanantly your odds of having that guy just increased.

Moreno

S Greene

Thank you

Ok great with Ben Tate, sankey on bench along with Torrey smith and mike Evans and if waiver clears shone Greene.

That is 3 nice backs.

Ok great with Ben Tate, sankey on bj along with Torrey smith and mike Evans and if waiver clears shone Greene.

Edited by Cbooth

Sick question, and can't believe I'm considering it... QB heavy scoring league (6 points TD and bonuses for 300 yds and 50+ yd TD)

Aaron Rodgers (@ Seattle)

Carson Palmer (vs SD)

ASYS or possibly one of those rare exceptions?

I have no problem starting someone solid with a good matchup than a stud with a horrible matchup. I just do not consider Palmer soeone solid. I mean the potential is there if he stays healthy but I stick with Rodgers on this 1.

I would not personally trade Forte or Lacy straight up for any WR in the league. but you do have to get another WR or 2. I would look to package Chris Johnson and Rice and see what offers you get. if nothing there I would keep what I got, cut Gordon and pick me 1 up off of waivers. give them a week to realize they won't win without backs and teams that need RB's will come running to you.

I can't cut Gordon, he'll only cost a 4th rounder next year so I want to keep him for that. Though I am considering trading him, as I'm not sure he'll come back as the kind of player he was and there are several people in the league that really want him. The reason I've been keeping Johnson and Rice is that I think they have potential to have really solid seasons, better than people are expecting and I can trade them when people start overreacting to good starts. Any particular guys you would target for the Johnson-Rice combo? Or just a tier. It's a weird situation to have 2 top 10 guys (Dez and Cobb) but no depth behind them. I've been thinking about just rostering the guys who I have now, since I can flex Morris and play Dez/Cobb every week with Welker as a bye-week plug-in. Depth seems more important at RB where injuries are more common and guys like Rice and Johnson could have great seasons.

In my league the scoring was changed to also 6 points for QB tad and bonus at 400 yards.

With Matt Ryan and Carson, start Ryan like you stated ?

Ryan, the Saints aren't a terrible matchup and they should score a lot of points.

Sick question, and can't believe I'm considering it... QB heavy scoring league (6 points TD and bonuses for 300 yds and 50+ yd TD)

Aaron Rodgers (@ Seattle)

Carson Palmer (vs SD)

ASYS or possibly one of those rare exceptions?

I'd go Rodgers, if your backup was trustable I could see playing them but ASYS unless there's a real reason not to.