[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

I come here just to offer my opinion Dan. not to argue.

But I would say to you that Spiller is now returning kicks which in my mind makes Freddie Jackson the guy who get the most carries of the 2, I expect that to change. but that is how it is week 1. which is a signal to drop him down some. Richardson has the job on a team with the easiest run schedule in football this year. do I think he is good? no. do I think he can have good stats, yes. seen a many bad players get good stats as long as the line opens up nice holes or the teams situation gives up a bunch of junk yardage.

Either way, we both say Maclin.

Who's arguing?

I'm only offering my opinion as well.

In regards to Spiller returning kicks, yes that may give F-Jax a few more carrries, but not enough for me to say Spiller can't have 18-20 carries if he's the better runner.

RE: T-Rich, I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. AVG 2.6 YPC in preseason. I think he's ICE only.

First time playing fantasy football. I'm in a 10 team standard yahoo h2h. 1 QB 3 WR 2 RB 1 TE 1 K 1 DEF. I just finished my draft last night. Got a B draft report. would love some feedback and advice on my team. Thanks!

I'm thinking about dropping Nick Novak for Corey Parkey

1. (8) Eddie Lacy RB 2. (13) Dez Bryant WR 3. (28) Alfred Morris RB 4. (33) Le'Veon Bell RB 5. (48) Pierre Garcon WR 6. (53) Torrey Smith WR 7. (68) Shane Vereen RB 8. (73) Cam Newton QB 9. (88) Jordan Reed TE 10. (93) Tony Romo QB 11. (108) Mike Evans WR 12. (113) Nick Novak K 13. (128) Knowshon Moreno RB 14. (133) Kansas City DEF 15. (148) Fred Jackson RB

Thanks in advance!

Edited by blahwoop

10-team, 1 PPR

HK, back for more, my man... :)

Looks like Ellington might be out for an extended period of time, and he was my RB2 (APeterson RB1)

Who would you plug in at RB2 (my running backs aren't great, trying to remedy that with waivers)?

Knowshon Moreno

Mark Ingram

Or would you pick up Jonathan Dwyer (since he'll get the carries that Ellington would've had, and is a decent goal line threat)

Thanks

10-team, 1 PPR

Looks like Ellington might be out for an extended period of time, and he was my RB2 (APeterson RB1)

Who would you plug in at RB2 (my running backs aren't great, trying to remedy that with waivers)?

Knowshon Moreno

Mark Ingram

Or would you pick up Jonathan Dwyer (since he'll get the carries that Ellington would've had, and is a decent goal line threat)

Thanks

I know I'm not HK, but I'd pick up Dwyer for sure. He's nothing special, but he should get a bulk of the carries.

I mean Taylor might take a few, but he's not a 3 down back.

Howdy.

I am considering picking up josh gordon of the free agent pool. Its a 12 team ppr league.

I have c. Patterson, r. Cobb, m. Wallace, j. Maclin, k. Allen, and m. Wheaton

I feel good with my wide receivers. And id have to drop one to pick up gordon (max 6 wrs). Ive considered dropping wheaton even though im a steelers fan but gordon would be huge if reinstated.

Do you think its worth it?

Thanks!

Who's arguing?

I'm only offering my opinion as well.

In regards to Spiller returning kicks, yes that may give F-Jax a few more carrries, but not enough for me to say Spiller can't have 18-20 carries if he's the better runner.

RE: T-Rich, I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. AVG 2.6 YPC in preseason. I think he's ICE only.

OK.

It is just you copied my opinion and then disagreed with it. if you wanted to help I would just think you would of copied the person who asked the question and not me and gave him your opinion.

Anyways, It is nothing, just a misunderstandment I am sure. I apologize if I misunderstood you.

OK.

It is just you copied my opinion and then disagreed with it. if you wanted to help I would just think you would of copied the person who asked the question and not me and gave him your opinion.

Anyways, It is nothing, just a misunderstandment I am sure. I apologize if I misunderstood you.

Ya I was actually in agreement with you, I copied your post only because I was adding own insight into the reasons whhy Maclin was the right play.

Anyways, no big deal.. :wedgie:

Alright i can only start two in a ppr league: Zac Satcy, Reggie Bush, Frank gore, Cj Spiller. What do yall think?

Before the news of Cunningham getting alot of carries I would of said Stacy and Bush.

Now I think I would go with Bush and Gore and sit back and see how the Rams situation plays out. all 4 of your backs are usable this week IMO. Gore has the easiest matchup so I would expect a solid game from him and being PPR Bush should be a gem as long as he can stay healthy.

I would use this week to watch Spiller and Stacy so you will have a better understanding of how each will be used. the other 2 you pretty know how will be used.

First time playing fantasy football. I'm in a 10 team standard yahoo h2h. 1 QB 3 WR 2 RB 1 TE 1 K 1 DEF. I just finished my draft last night. Got a B draft report. would love some feedback and advice on my team. Thanks!

I'm thinking about dropping Nick Novak for Corey Parkey

1. (8) Eddie Lacy RB 2. (13) Dez Bryant WR 3. (28) Alfred Morris RB 4. (33) Le'Veon Bell RB 5. (48) Pierre Garcon WR 6. (53) Torrey Smith WR 7. (68) Shane Vereen RB 8. (73) Cam Newton QB 9. (88) Jordan Reed TE 10. (93) Tony Romo QB 11. (108) Mike Evans WR 12. (113) Nick Novak K 13. (128) Knowshon Moreno RB 14. (133) Kansas City DEF 15. (148) Fred Jackson RB

Thanks in advance!

Team looks solid.

You got awesome RB's with great depth. your WR's are nice.you got 2 solid QB's.

Alot of good players for 1 team even for a 10 teamer.

Before the news of Cunningham getting alot of carries I would of said Stacy and Bush.

Now I think I would go with Bush and Gore and sit back and see how the Rams situation plays out. all 4 of your backs are usable this week IMO. Gore has the easiest matchup so I would expect a solid game from him and being PPR Bush should be a gem as long as he can stay healthy.

I would use this week to watch Spiller and Stacy so you will have a better understanding of how each will be used. the other 2 you pretty know how will be used.

On Stacy, a couple things. It was the GM Les Snead not the Head Coach saying they'd go with the hot hand. Also, as a Rams fan who follows the team pretty closely, I'm just not buying it.

While I understand the potential is there for Cunningham to get some touches, I have almost ZERO doubt that Stacy will be getting at least 85% of the touches out of the backfield. Cunningham was on the team last season too and he barely saw the field while Stacy was healthy. I see no reason that will change in 2014.

Just my 2 cents.

10-team, 1 PPR

Knowshon Moreno

Mark Ingram

Thanks

Brother Zeus, my man. how goes it?

Yeah, this Ellington injury has alot of people scrambling.

I really and truly want to say Ingram but until I watch week 1 with him I want to go with what I am more sure of. despite Dwyer only getting the job because of injury, he has a excellent matchup and could get 20 carries if he is productive. plus with Ellington down I think they play back a little being Dwyer is slower and Fitzgerald and Floyd being such weapons which might give Dwyer some space.

My only worry about Dwyer is how he could be so big and only have 2 TD's in over 200 carries.

Moreno would be my 3rd choice as with Ingram we wan to make sure what the teams plans are before walking him out. with Dwyer the Cards really have no choice. and once again the matchup is nice.

On Stacy, a couple things. It was the GM Les Snead not the Head Coach saying they'd go with the hot hand. Also, as a Rams fan who follows the team pretty closely, I'm just not buying it.

While I understand the potential is there for Cunningham to get some touches, I have almost ZERO doubt that Stacy will be getting at least 85% of the touches out of the backfield. Cunningham was on the team last season too and he barely saw the field while Stacy was healthy. I see no reason that will change in 2014.

Just my 2 cents.

I agree . but when news like that comes out and I have a bench like he has in Gore I just go safely.

I agree . but when news like that comes out and I have a bench like he has in Gore I just go safely.

Ya I think both are good plays this week considering their opponents both have weak run defenses.

I will say this though, I think Carlos Hyde will have more carries than Benny Cunningham.

splitting hairs on those 2 i think

Ya I think both are good plays this week considering their opponents both have weak run defenses.

I will say this though, I think Carlos Hyde will have more carries than Benny Cunningham.

splitting hairs on those 2 i think

I expect similar carries for both. somewhere between 5-9 carries. but I already expected that from Cunningham as a Stacy owner. this new news makes me wonder just a bit.

Hi HK, this is my second team PPR 10 teams, here is my set up and need your advice too. Thanks

QBs: Tom Brady, Jay Cutler

RBs: Matt Forte, Arian Foster, Rashad Jenning

WRs: Ashon Jeffrey, Keenan Allen, Roddy White

Flex: Toby Gerhart

Flex: Anquan Boldin or Rueben Randle or Mike Williams or Jonathan Dwyer

PPR so i am not sure who i should pick for the Flex. Thanks

Currently i did not pick Jonathan Dwyer yet, i have Bryce Brown who i am thinking to drop and pick Jonathan Dwyer

Edited by sabercats

Hey HK & thanks for your help last season.

Here's my team:

12 team standard head to head

QB: Matt Ryan

WR: Dez Bryant

WR: Vincent Jackson

RB: Montee Ball

RB: Frank Gore

TE: Jordan Reed

Flex: Emmanuel Sanders

K: D. Bailey

DST: Denver, Jets (starting this week only)

B: Cecil Shorts

B: Justin Hunter

B: Danny Woodhead

B: Ahmad Bradshaw

B: Ronnie Hillman

Any improvement I should try to aim for? Also trying to get rid of gore but no one wants him straight up. Tried packaging gore & vjax or dez but do you have any suggestion on who I could get for gore?

HK. You're thoughts on Pierce? I have Rice, Sankey, MJD & Freeman. I need 1 for this week and I think I would have just as much success dropping Pierce and playing Taylor. What would you suggest? It's PPR and u have no other drops for now

Edited by davesworld23

Should I start Denver's D against Indy or Houston's D against Washington? Who's destined for more points, CJ Spiller or Golden Tate? Trying to decide who to put in my flex. Or do I put in Jordan Cameron in my flex? It's a ppr a league

Edited by vmilani31

I just dropped 2 WRs in two different leagues to snag Josh Gordon last night and now I feel uneasy about it. I dropped Michael Floyd in both leagues to make room for Gordon, they actually both share the same bye week.

We have to have 4 WRs on our roster and 3 are starting, we have a flex spot of QB/WR/RB/TE, i usually flex QB. Anywho, here are WR groups after grabbing Gordon.

League 1: Andre Johnson, Antonio Brown, Anquan Boldin, Josh Gordon

League 2: Brandon Marshall, Vincent Jackson, Victor Cruz, Josh Gordon

As I said I released Michael Floyd in both leagues, if I need to I can hit the Waiver wire next week. I just have a feeling, which is why I targeted Floyd in my drafts, that he is going to be a solid WR and possibly a breakout year.

Thoughts?