[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

I would go with Antonio Brown. he has a nice matchup this week. I have him as a top 6 WR this week.

Sanders is gonna be nice, no doubt, but lets see what he does week 1 with a very tough matchup before using him over a guy like Brown.

Thanx for the advice. I'm in a tough spot cos my flex is filled with Ellington and there's no way I'm benching him.

QB- Foles

RB- Ball

RB- Morris

WR- Megatron

WR- Brown

TE- Gates

Flex- Ellington

Bench- Emmanuel Sanders, Kendall Wright, DeAngelo Williams, Mike Wallace and Jared Cook

Need advice on who to start (mainly in the RB, WR, TE, and Flex categories):

16-team league.

Available positions: 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (RB, WR, TE), 1 K, 1 DST

Mostly Standard Head-to-Head scoring (minor modifications on yardage and yards against points)

Also, it's my first time playing Fantasy Football.

Here are my options:

QB: Rivers (have Flacco on bench)

RB: A. Foster, Woodhead or S. Jackson

WR: J. Jones, Michael Floyd, M. Colston, V. Cruz

TE: V. Davis, L. Green

Flex: any RB, WR, or TE

K: N. Novak

DST: Chiefs

I'm currently thinking of the following (for RB, WR, TE, and Flex):

A. Foster and S. Jackson

J. Jones and M. Floyd

V. Davis

M. Colston (as flex)

Thanks.

Ertz is on the FA list and I have Julius Thomas, I am strong at WR but weak at RB...do I grab Ertz for another TE option or grab him and trade away Thomas for a better RB.

It would help if I could see your team. but IMO Ertz should not be on waivers. and if you truly have bad RB's it would not be a bad idea.

Thanx for the advice. I'm in a tough spot cos my flex is filled with Ellington and there's no way I'm benching him.

QB- Foles

RB- Ball

RB- Morris

WR- Megatron

WR- Brown

TE- Gates

Flex- Ellington

Bench- Emmanuel Sanders, Kendall Wright, DeAngelo Williams, Mike Wallace and Jared Cook

That is a beast of a starting lineup.

Need advice on who to start (mainly in the RB, WR, TE, and Flex categories):

16-team league.

Available positions: 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (RB, WR, TE), 1 K, 1 DST

Mostly Standard Head-to-Head scoring (minor modifications on yardage and yards against points)

Also, it's my first time playing Fantasy Football.

Here are my options:

QB: Rivers (have Flacco on bench)

RB: A. Foster, Woodhead or S. Jackson

WR: J. Jones, Michael Floyd, M. Colston, V. Cruz

TE: V. Davis, L. Green

Flex: any RB, WR, or TE

K: N. Novak

DST: Chiefs

I'm currently thinking of the following (for RB, WR, TE, and Flex):

A. Foster and S. Jackson

J. Jones and M. Floyd

V. Davis

M. Colston (as flex)

Thanks.

Even though I do like Michael Floyd this week I would put Cruz in for him. I have Cruz as the number 4 WR to own this week. and I also slightly like Colston more than Floyd too.

That being said all 3 made my top 16 WR list so I like them all.

Even though I do like Michael Floyd this week I would put Cruz in for him. I have Cruz as the number 4 WR to own this week. and I also slightly like Colston more than Floyd too.

That being said all 3 made my top 16 WR list so I like them all.

Thanks. Now the dilemma becomes do I start Woodhead or S. Jackson at RB, and do either of them replace Colston as my Flex player?

That is a beast of a starting lineup.

QB- Foles

RB- Ball

RB- Morris

WR- Megatron

WR- Brown

TE- Gates

Flex- Ellington

Thanx HighKite. One more question though. Would you bench Alfred Morris, move Ellington to rb2 and then slide Sanders into flex. Or Bench Ellington for Sanders? Or leave it as is?

Thanks. Now the dilemma becomes do I start Woodhead or S. Jackson at RB, and do either of them replace Colston as my Flex player?

If it was a PPR league I would start Woodhead over Jackson but being standard I would roll with Jackson.

I, personally , would not start either over Colston.

Thanx HighKite. One more question though. Would you bench Alfred Morris, move Ellington to rb2 and then slide Sanders into flex. Or Bench Ellington for Sanders? Or leave it as is?

I would leave it as is. Sanders has a tough game and has to warm up to a new spot. with your options I think you can wait a week and see what you got.

Week 1 RB: should I play Alfred Morris or DeMaro Murray? Does Murray's start depend on whether or not McDonald plays for SF, or would he be better than Morris in any situation anyway?

I would start Morris myself. just a much easier matchup for Morris whether McDonald plays or not.

Just so you know, I will probably be in the minority on this.

It would help if I could see your team. but IMO Ertz should not be on waivers. and if you truly have bad RB's it would not be a bad idea.

QB Matt Ryan, ATL

RB Bernard Pierce, BAL , RB Danny Woodhead, SD, RB DeAngelo Williams, CAR, RB Frank Gore, SF, RB Lance Dunbar, DAL, RB Toby Gerhart, JAC

WR Demaryius Thomas, DEN, WR Dez Bryant, DAL, WR Golden Tate, DET, WR Jeremy Maclin, PHI, WR Randall Cobb, GB, WR Rueben Randle, NYG

TE Julius Thomas, DEN

K Blair Walsh, MIN

​10 team PPR

QB Matt Ryan, ATL

RB Bernard Pierce, BAL , RB Danny Woodhead, SD, RB DeAngelo Williams, CAR, RB Frank Gore, SF, RB Lance Dunbar, DAL, RB Toby Gerhart, JAC

WR Demaryius Thomas, DEN, WR Dez Bryant, DAL, WR Golden Tate, DET, WR Jeremy Maclin, PHI, WR Randall Cobb, GB, WR Rueben Randle, NYG

TE Julius Thomas, DEN

K Blair Walsh, MIN

​10 team PPR

Your backs are not as bad as I expected. but if I could get a RB upgrade I would have no problem running with Ertz.

HK, who would you rather have in the flex. Fred Jax w .5ppr or Harvin w 1ppr(guess I could sit Jordy)

I think they both will be solid but I would go with Harvin. Jackson has Spiller interference, Harvin is the unquestioned number 1 WR for his team and he is capable of running for quite a few yards too. better matchup for him too IMO.

• Like 1

10 team standard. I've got to pick 2 WRs of this group

Jordy

Percy

Crabtree

Garçon

WDIS??

Thanks

I would go Crabtree myself although I have him and Harvin close.

EDIT: I see you need 2 and not 1 like I thought and those are the 2 I would choose.

Edited by HighKite

HK, ,here are my set up for this week non PPR 8 teams

QB: Matthew Stafford

WRs: Calvin Johnson, Alshon Jeffrey, Antonio Brown

RBs: Arian Foster, Shane Vereen

TE Jason Witten

Flex (W/R) Emmanuel Sander

Flex (W/R/TE) who should i play? or which set up will be your best set up for week 1?

CJ Spiller, Joique Bell, Trent Richardson or Jeremy Maclin

Thanks

HK, ,here are my set up for this week non PPR 8 teams

QB: Matthew Stafford

WRs: Calvin Johnson, Alshon Jeffrey, Antonio Brown

RBs: Arian Foster, Shane Vereen

TE Jason Witten

Flex (W/R) Emmanuel Sander

Flex (W/R/TE) who should i play? or which set up will be your best set up for week 1?

CJ Spiller, Joique Bell, Trent Richardson or Jeremy Maclin

Thanks

For me it comes down Spiller,Richardson and Maclin as I have all 3 doing solid this week.

I would use Maclin because despite his injury problems he is always a pretty consistant guy when he plays.

With Spiller you have the Fred Jackson problem and with Richardson you have to see if he learned to run forward. I expect both will conquer their problems but you have a good enough player in Maclin where you can sit back and watch how the other 2 do week 1.

For me it comes down Spiller,Richardson and Maclin as I have all 3 doing solid this week.

I would use Maclin because despite his injury problems he is always a pretty consistant guy when he plays.

With Spiller you have the Fred Jackson problem and with Richardson you have to see if he learned to run forward. I expect both will conquer their problems but you have a good enough player in Maclin where you can sit back and watch how the other 2 do week 1.

You don't sit injury prone stars. You draft them knowing the risk, but liking their upside enough to draft them anyway. In that offense with no Desean, I start Maclin EASILY over the other choices. And T-Rich just plain sucks. If Maclin breaks his leg in pre-game warmups it's spiller easy (Great matchup) and it's not even close. NO T-RICH!

You don't sit injury prone stars. You draft them knowing the risk, but liking their upside enough to draft them anyway. In that offense with no Desean, I start Maclin EASILY over the other choices. And T-Rich just plain sucks. If Maclin breaks his leg in pre-game warmups it's spiller easy (Great matchup) and it's not even close. NO T-RICH!

I come here just to offer my opinion Dan. not to argue.

But I would say to you that Spiller is now returning kicks which in my mind makes Freddie Jackson the guy who get the most carries of the 2, I expect that to change. but that is how it is week 1. which is a signal to drop him down some. Richardson has the job on a team with the easiest run schedule in football this year. do I think he is good? no. do I think he can have good stats, yes. seen a many bad players get good stats as long as the line opens up nice holes or the teams situation gives up a bunch of junk yardage.

Either way, we both say Maclin.