[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

ppr league (auto draft)...offered a trade of

Matt Forte & Phillip Rivers for Demaryius Thomas & RG3. really tempted to because I don't trust RG3 and i feel like the value of Forte in the RB probably outweighs Thomas in the WR (especially with my current RB's). my big concern is whether i can lose Thomas at WR when I'm still uncertain how the other WR's will play out.

I have...

Carson Palmer

RG3

Demaryius Thomas

Victor Cruz

Larry Fitzgerald

Eric Decker

Riley Cooper

Dennis Pitta

Gio Bernard

Bernard Pierce

Lamar Miller

Carlos Hyde

Jeremy Hill

Start C.J. Spiller or Ben Tate week 1? League is PPR.

I would of said Spiller immediately before the news came out he is gonna return kicks. now I have them neck and neck.

I don't believe the Browns backs will be able to run until the Browns show they will be able to stretch the field. which behind that line is gonna be tough. so I guess I stick with Spiller. I just think 13 carries by spiller will be better than 22 by Tate. plus Spiller is capable of going 80 yards at any moment.

Matt Forte & Phillip Rivers for Demaryius Thomas & RG3. really tempted to because I don't trust RG3 and i feel like the value of Forte in the RB probably outweighs Thomas in the WR (especially with my current RB's). my big concern is whether i can lose Thomas at WR when I'm still uncertain how the other WR's will play out.

I have...

Carson Palmer

RG3

Demaryius Thomas

Victor Cruz

Larry Fitzgerald

Eric Decker

Riley Cooper

Dennis Pitta

Gio Bernard

Bernard Pierce

Lamar Miller

Carlos Hyde

Jeremy Hill

Thomas is tough to let go. Rivers is def a step up from rg3 and may even be a toss up with palmer as starter. To me, the trade is basically forte for thomas though and your running back usually puts up huge points. I'm biased towards thomas cos I'm a donkey fan but I still hafta say take the trade and add forte to your back field.

Hey Highkite,

Back for another year of advice. Hope you are well.

I believe I have a strong lineup below but am having some reservations about my flex spots(first game jitters?)

Looking for your opinion, which I value highly.

Current lineup

QB - Stafford

WR - Jordy Nelson

WR - Vincent Jackson

WR - Larry Fitzgerald

RB - Lesean Mccoy

RB - Gio Bernard

TE - Jason Witten

WR/RB - Deandre Hopkins

WR/RB/TE - Cecil Shorts

Bench

Anquan Boldin

Antonio Gates

Bishop Sankey

Kenny Britt

Ray Rice

Lance Dunbar

Would you start Antonio Brown or Emmanuel Sanders in week one?

I would go with Antonio Brown. he has a nice matchup this week. I have him as a top 6 WR this week.

Sanders is gonna be nice, no doubt, but lets see what he does week 1 with a very tough matchup before using him over a guy like Brown.

Edited by HighKite

I have...

Carson Palmer

RG3

Demaryius Thomas

Victor Cruz

Larry Fitzgerald

Eric Decker

Riley Cooper

Dennis Pitta

Gio Bernard

Bernard Pierce

Lamar Miller

Carlos Hyde

Jeremy Hill

I would do it. you need a number 1 back badly. you need a RB badly period so this trade makes sense.

If for some reason you do not make this trade I would try and get me another back elsewhere.

IMO the other WR'S you have can get the job done. just play them by matchups. but you need some upside at back because your 2 best backs IMO play for the same team which means their upside is capped. I think Cruz and Fitzgerald can hold down your WR's nicely and I think Decker is a solid number 3. people are scared because of the offense but Decker was fantasy relevant with Tebow at QB so I think he will be just fine under Geno Smith. I also think Cooper gets 1000. he has increased his stats 4 years in a row. with Jackson gone don't see why he don't make it the 5th straight.

Hey Highkite,

Back for another year of advice. Hope you are well.

I believe I have a strong lineup below but am having some reservations about my flex spots(first game jitters?)

Looking for your opinion, which I value highly.

Current lineup

QB - Stafford

WR - Jordy Nelson

WR - Vincent Jackson

WR - Larry Fitzgerald

RB - Lesean Mccoy

RB - Gio Bernard

TE - Jason Witten

WR/RB - Deandre Hopkins

WR/RB/TE - Cecil Shorts

Bench

Anquan Boldin

Antonio Gates

Bishop Sankey

Kenny Britt

Ray Rice

Lance Dunbar

Good to see you brother. your team looks nice.

I would do mostly what you have done . if Crabtree does not play I would put Boldin over Hopkins.

I would also play Gates over Wiiten. I do think Witten is better at this stage but I have Gates as the number 2 TE to have this week. Witten has a tough 1 this week.

I also appreciate the kind words my friend.

Ok boss man, one more team....

Peyton manning

Demarco murray

C Hyde

V Jackson

K benjamin

J Thomas

Cor. Patterson

Gostowski

Car def

Bench:

Cutler

Mjd

Travis kelce

Jordan Matthews

J Stewart

Sammy Watkins

Who off the bench would you substitute?

Week 1, start Luck or Foles?

Also, don't want to lose my #1 WW position, who should I pick up?

http://forums.thehud...ould-i-pick-up/

Good problem to have as I expect both to do well. I have Foles ranked as the 3rd best QB this week and Luck ranked 6th. I would go along with my rankings and roll out Foles. they just run so many plays in Philly and then he gets a good matchup too?

Good problem to have as I expect both to do well. I have Foles ranked as the 3rd best QB this week and Luck ranked 6th. I would go along with my rankings and roll out Foles. they just run so many plays in Philly and then he gets a good matchup too?

Thanks for the info! I mis-clicked during the draft and picked up Foles. Turns out it wasn't so bad.

Last question, who should I pick up with my #1 WW position?

My Roster: http://i.imgur.com/c1F5vqT.png

Available: http://i.imgur.com/PUTmjdT.png

Edited by UniqueCopy

Ok boss man, one more team....

Peyton manning

Demarco murray

C Hyde

V Jackson

K benjamin

J Thomas

Cor. Patterson

Gostowski

Car def

Bench:

Cutler

Mjd

Travis kelce

Jordan Matthews

J Stewart

Sammy Watkins

Who off the bench would you substitute?

I would put MJD in over Hyde. until we see how they will use Hyde I would go with the guy who you pretty much know will get regular carries.

I would put MJD in over Hyde. until we see how they will use Hyde I would go with the guy who you pretty much know will get regular carries.

Thanks again. That's my buddies team, his first year in fantasy.. Greatly appreciate the feedback, I'm sure I'll be in contact weekly.

Good luck