[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

Thanks for responding, TE still available are:

Tyler Eifert, Garrett Graham, Owen Daniels, Jared Cook, Marcedes Lewis, Brandon Myers, Tim Wright, Brent Celek, Coby Fleener, Joseph Fauria, Zach Miller....

I know Tim Wright did not jump off the stat sheet this week with 3 catches for 15 yards but he just got into that offense. I Expect his stats/targets to slowly rise all year. and if Gronk goes down who knows what you end up with.

Also need a tight end as I am trying to plug and play for match ups ^^^ Who's the best for week 2

I have not started looking at the guys real hard yet. if Delanie Walker is out there he has a nice week 2 matchup. over the long haul I like Tim Wright if he is out there.

After tonite and I will be able to catch up on things a little as I was without power for a sec.

I would personally go with Jennings despite this tough matchup. I just think he touches the ball not only more but in positions where you get more yardage.

I yanked out Joique and put in Jennings at 4:45 and tried to stop over thinking it until kickoff. Next thing I knew it was 730 and I couldn't go back. After Ryan Matthew scored that touchdown I was down .4 and that's where my game ended. Phew!

I yanked out Joique and put in Jennings at 4:45 and tried to stop over thinking it until kickoff. Next thing I knew it was 730 and I couldn't go back. After Ryan Matthew scored that touchdown I was down .4 and that's where my game ended. Phew!

Glad it worked out for you as this game ended up being the kind of games Bell owners wanted. whenever the Lions are up is gonna be when Bell is his most useful. and this game was that game. so I think you have seen Bell at his best while seeing Jennings during 1 of his worst games as my Lions D-line is no joke.

The Giants did not show me much in this game but they showed how committed they are to Jennings. I would be a more comfortable jennings owner today than I was yesterday. even when they are down they throw to him so he is gonna always be servicable.

have jared cook and ladarius green. cook against TB and green against Sea (not gonna start)

should I pick up one of these guys or stick with cook. he did alright last week but was projected more and due to the rams QB situation im not too confident

Jermaine Gresham, Zach Miller, Health Miller Dwayne Allen and Kelce are all on waivers

Gordon's available on waivers in a PPR keeper league - $100 budget for the season. How much?

Tough 1 as I am not someone interested in getting Gordon. I mean when he hits the field that will be nice. but he has guys who can also catch now on the team and he will not be the stat monster he was last year.

That being said, he will still be a fine player. I think you would be better off asking someone who is more like yourself since I am betting you are super high on him because I would just throw bait out there to make sure someone does not get him to cheap. probably about $10 ( of couse this would be assuming you have your whole 100).

To many important backs to get down the line to give up to much for a WR this early in the year IMO. if I thought he would get last years stats things would be different. plus I bet there is decent options at WR you can get for 1 buck I bet.

I also need to know how many keepers you get because if you only get a few I would hate to use 1 on a guy who gets kicked out every year?

Just some food for thought. my opinion is go ask someone who is equally high as you are and get that rationale and it will help you make a better decision. maybe someone here will even chime in who is high on Gordon.

• Like 1

have jared cook and ladarius green. cook against TB and green against Sea (not gonna start)

should I pick up one of these guys or stick with cook. he did alright last week but was projected more and due to the rams QB situation im not too confident

Jermaine Gresham, Zach Miller, Health Miller Dwayne Allen and Kelce are all on waivers

I think Heath Miller is the safe choice here. I do think Cook could be used more because of the QB situation though. could be alot of short passes for the Rams this year.

That being said I am suprised to see Heath Miller out there with the likes of those other TE's. IMO I would pick him up and make him my primary starter. I would definately keep Green around though as his upside is crazy if Gates was to go down.

Okay, complete newbie coming in peace. I've probably only watched 20 NFL games ever (including Super Bowls) so my knowlede is pretty limited but I'm getting into Fantasy Football this year and I think I'm picking things up pretty quickly. I'm in a 10-team Standard league. I won my first game, so current waiver order is #7.

Anyways, looking for waiver moves as well as pieces I should use to buy low from others.

Here's my current roster as is:

QB: Matt RYan

RB: Marshawn Lynch

RB2: Montee Ball

WR: Keenan Allen

WR2: DeSean Jackson

TE: Jason Witten

Flex/RB3: Shane Vereen

D/ST: Jets

K: Mason Crosby

Bench:

QB2: Jay Cutler

RB4: Ryan Mathews

RB5: Bernard Pierce

RB6: Lance Dunbar

WR3: Golden Tate

WR4: Riley Cooper

WR5: Justin Hunter

Based on my own inexperienced analysis, I'd say my RB depth is strong, and my WR is weak. I'm streaming DST and only have Jets for their Week 1 match-up. Will be switching them up now.

Waiver Activity

Lance Dunbar -> Justin Forsett

Riley Cooper -> Allen Hurns

Lance Dunbar -> James Starks

Lance Dunbar -> Benny Cunningham

Someone has Gordon so he's not available. Hurns won't repeat Week 1 all season, but he's probably an upgrade at this point to Riley Cooper, plus Riley is low on depth chart and not sure how much I'll use him. Also figure that if I get him I might be able to sell high on him. I was gonna drop Dunbar for Hurns also because I'd rather drop him than Riley, but didn't want to not get Hurns because I happened to get Forsett - not that this will happen, but want to plan cause you never know.

DST

I'm trading out the Jets, so right now I've set up the following waiver order based on teams available:

Houston > Tampa Bay > New Orleans > Pittsburgh > Detroit

There might be 1-2 other people streaming. Hoping they didn't jump on Houston or TB and I can get one of those. But I see all five of these as upgrades to the Jets, so I'd be happy with any (and would use up their waiver position).

Trades Proposed (proposed; have not heard back)

Jay Cutler -> Percy Harvin

Montee Ball + Golden Tate -> Jamaal Charles + Marques Colston

Obviously I've been pretty active with my waivers and proposing trades. I have a feeling that quite a few in the league will be asleep, so we'll see what happens. I appreciate any advice!

Okay, complete newbie coming in peace. I've probably only watched 20 NFL games ever (including Super Bowls) so my knowlede is pretty limited but I'm getting into Fantasy Football this year and I think I'm picking things up pretty quickly. I'm in a 10-team Standard league. I won my first game, so current waiver order is #7.

Anyways, looking for waiver moves as well as pieces I should use to buy low from others.

Here's my current roster as is:

QB: Matt RYan

RB: Marshawn Lynch

RB2: Montee Ball

WR: Keenan Allen

WR2: DeSean Jackson

TE: Jason Witten

Flex/RB3: Shane Vereen

D/ST: Jets

K: Mason Crosby

Bench:

QB2: Jay Cutler

RB4: Ryan Mathews

RB5: Bernard Pierce

RB6: Lance Dunbar

WR3: Golden Tate

WR4: Riley Cooper

WR5: Justin Hunter

Based on my own inexperienced analysis, I'd say my RB depth is strong, and my WR is weak. I'm streaming DST and only have Jets for their Week 1 match-up. Will be switching them up now.

Waiver Activity

Lance Dunbar -> Justin Forsett

Riley Cooper -> Allen Hurns

Lance Dunbar -> James Starks

Lance Dunbar -> Benny Cunningham

Someone has Gordon so he's not available. Hurns won't repeat Week 1 all season, but he's probably an upgrade at this point to Riley Cooper, plus Riley is low on depth chart and not sure how much I'll use him. Also figure that if I get him I might be able to sell high on him. I was gonna drop Dunbar for Hurns also because I'd rather drop him than Riley, but didn't want to not get Hurns because I happened to get Forsett - not that this will happen, but want to plan cause you never know.

DST

I'm trading out the Jets, so right now I've set up the following waiver order based on teams available:

Houston > Tampa Bay > New Orleans > Pittsburgh > Detroit

There might be 1-2 other people streaming. Hoping they didn't jump on Houston or TB and I can get one of those. But I see all five of these as upgrades to the Jets, so I'd be happy with any (and would use up their waiver position).

Trades Proposed (proposed; have not heard back)

Jay Cutler -> Percy Harvin

Montee Ball + Golden Tate -> Jamaal Charles + Marques Colston

Obviously I've been pretty active with my waivers and proposing trades. I have a feeling that quite a few in the league will be asleep, so we'll see what happens. I appreciate any advice!

I started to respond to this earlier and life showed up at the door.

1st let me I have no problem with newbies and I hope you enjoy it as much as so many of us do.

Being a newbie you did a fine job of breaking it all down so I will do the same...

1st I should say I agree your RB depth is your strength. although Vereen is not the FLEX he is in PPR leagues and I might start Matthews over him. but together they give you the depth you need at back.

2nd my opinion is I would rather have Cooper than Hurns. this will not be Hurns last good game, but I see some really crappy 1's sandwiched in between. Cooper has increased his catches in all 4 of his years and I expect that to happen again. remember it is only 1 game. a many people ruin their teams by moving hastily after week 1. not that Hurns is not worth picking up because if Shorts stays hurting all year then Hurns would be solid. but I would rather have Cooper myself. he is always involved and plays on a team that runs alot of plays. the only thing IMO keeping him from being the focal point WR is Maclins hamstring. this is just my opinion of course as you will probably find more people liking Hurns than Cooper.

As far as your defense I could see you dumping the Jets for Houston. I think I would ride with them over the other options you named.

I like the Cutler for Harvin deal if you can get that but after watching game 1 Harvin owners are pretty high on him. and the 2nd trade, I would definately make, but I doubt you will ever hear back from him as that is kind of a insulting offer as Charles is better than Ball and IMO Colston is better than Tate.at the very least they are close.

You have to be careful and not go to trade happy your 1st year. it is fun to trade and when you 1st start all you want to do is talk trade but many times early in a fantasy football career you will hurt your team trading to much or making waiver moves to quickly. I do like how your offers are lowballing though.if you lowball to much though people will not respond. for me , it is best to just throw a players name out to someone who needs that position but already know what your offer would be and see where they start off with their offer. lets you know how far apart things are and if you want to get serious. every chance you get make them make the offer though.

I may have missed some things in your post here and if I did not address something post me back. I wanted to catch the questions before it got to late but it is already kinda late.

Anyways hope this jibberish helps some.

Edited by HighKite

12 team PPR league who do you like at flex? With Tate out I am leaning West, but I like Wrights matchup vs Dallas.

Terrance West vs NO

Kendall Wright vs DAL

Michael Crabtree vs CHI

I would go Kendall Wright myself. Crabtree is fighting injury and who knows about West yet. but Kendall we know about. he had 6 catches for 48 yards and a TD in game 1 and that just rolls over from a season where he had 94 catches. plus he has the Cowboys this week. I consider him your best option as he has less downside than the other 2.

Newbie here as well! would appreciate any critique and advice going forward!!

I won week 1 (10 man ESPN standard, 0.5 PPR) but i'm concerned about my RB especially and until recently started worrying about my WR as well. I won due to a bit of luck from Ertz and Sproles although I do have a genuine upward trending view on both those players in light of McCoy getting fewer touches/jackson gone etc

I'm looking to trade up for a decent PRK 10+ RB and MAYBE Wr as well and was wondering what you would piece together after week 1? I'm open to trading anything on my roster as long as its reasonable.

On a side note, how do you feel about my roster? I'm currently starting: Forte/Sproles/Nelson/Johnson/Ptitta/Colston this week.

Thanks for the feedback in advance!

Hey HK,

Do you believe in Forsett, Pierce or neither?

Brass Tax

I am in a 12 team dynasty league with 25 man rosters(3 taxi players) start 1QB/2RB/2WR/TE/FLEX

MY RBs (.5 ppr)are Ball, Crowell, Gore, Hillman, Fred Jax, J Stew, Todman, Riddick (& Sims in the Taxi)

MY WRs (1 ppr) are Percy, Cruz, Jordy, Hopkins, Hunter, Broyles (& Landry in the Taxi)

MY TEs (1.5 ppr) are Gates, Clay, Garrett Graham (& Amaro in the Taxi)

I have saved the top waiver claim for this week and want to find the best gem available

Forsett, Donnell, Niles Paul, Paulson, Antone Smith and with 5 cacthes last week I guess Kerley is the best WR option, Since we only start 2, I'm not so concerned there, the real dilemma is between RB & TE.

Would RB be your play? I'd hate to see a decent TE go by esp. when they get 1.5 ppr

Thanks for taking the time

Newbie here as well! would appreciate any critique and advice going forward!!

I won week 1 (10 man ESPN standard, 0.5 PPR) but i'm concerned about my RB especially and until recently started worrying about my WR as well. I won due to a bit of luck from Ertz and Sproles although I do have a genuine upward trending view on both those players in light of McCoy getting fewer touches/jackson gone etc

I'm looking to trade up for a decent PRK 10+ RB and MAYBE Wr as well and was wondering what you would piece together after week 1? I'm open to trading anything on my roster as long as its reasonable.

On a side note, how do you feel about my roster? I'm currently starting: Forte/Sproles/Nelson/Johnson/Ptitta/Colston this week.

Thanks for the feedback in advance!

No problem friend. it is addictive game. makes sunday even better.

Anyways I will start with your lineup..

QB- Brees is my pre season pick as MVP. and a always solid fantasy QB. your backup Tannehill IMO went underdrafted and is in for his breakout year. this position is definately a strength for you.

WR- IMO your WR's are excellent. I see 4 usable WR's, 2 of the stud variety in Nelson and A. Johnson and 1 if who he stays healthy will be a stud in Maclin and then a solid guy like Colston as your 4th? I think this is another position of strength for you. expecially if Maclin stays healthy.

RB - you got a beast in Forte . now just figuring out which of these other guys can be your number 2 and 3 is the problem. I still have hope in Richardson and MJD to fill those spots with Ivory and Sproles also having chances depending on circumstances. I think you are deep at RB but you need that solid number 2 to make you perfect.

TE- I am actually higher on Ertz than I am Pitta. this is a position of strength and I would play the matchups with these 2. Ertz would win that this week.

DEF- Denver is a bettter defense then they showed last week and IMO they did not look bad last week. I would have no problem riding this defense out.

As far as your lineup this week, I , personally , would start Ertz over Pitta and Richardson over Sproles. if Sproles has another solid week I will become a believer. as of now I feel he made a whole game out of 1 run. I know Bradshaw has looked better than Richardson (because he is) but Richardson is still gonna get the snaps...for now. I do like Colston for this week over Maclin.

As far as a trade I would look for someone who only has 1 good back but without your depth and see if maybe a Sproles and Ivory can get you that upgrade.

Hey HK,

Do you believe in Forsett, Pierce or neither?

Brass Tax

I am in a 12 team dynasty league with 25 man rosters(3 taxi players) start 1QB/2RB/2WR/TE/FLEX

MY RBs (.5 ppr)are Ball, Crowell, Gore, Hillman, Fred Jax, J Stew, Todman, Riddick (& Sims in the Taxi)

MY WRs (1 ppr) are Percy, Cruz, Jordy, Hopkins, Hunter, Broyles (& Landry in the Taxi)

MY TEs (1.5 ppr) are Gates, Clay, Garrett Graham (& Amaro in the Taxi)

I have saved the top waiver claim for this week and want to find the best gem available

Forsett, Donnell, Niles Paul, Paulson, Antone Smith and with 5 cacthes last week I guess Kerley is the best WR option, Since we only start 2, I'm not so concerned there, the real dilemma is between RB & TE.

Would RB be your play? I'd hate to see a decent TE go by esp. when they get 1.5 ppr

Thanks for taking the time

What's up brother Dave ?

I believe in PPR leagues Forsett will have his weeks. I like him more than Pierce as their is not much upside with him as he proved last year.

Being you have Clay this week(and for the whole year) I would not worry about using it on a TE when I think you have 3 fine 1's. 2 are hurting but I believe Clay is your best anyways. and he has a wonderful matchup this week.

Being there is 300 players on teams I do not think you can let Forsett slide by this week. he will at least platoon all year as long as he stays healthy. plus, none of the other guys you named are even in the same league with Forsett right now as far as fantasy possibilities. and you do need some help at RB so grabbing him makes sense.

• Like 1