[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

Non PPR league

QB: Andrew Luck vs Phi

RB: Adrian Peterson

RB: Alfred Morris

WR: Vincent Jackson vs StL

WR: Michael Floyd vs @NYG

TE: Martellus Bennett

FLEX: Mike Wallace vs.@Buf

DEF: Houston

K: Matt Bryant

Bench

QB: Aaron Rodgers vs NYJ

RB: Rashad Jennings vs Ari

RB: Lamar Miller

WR: DeAndre Hopkins

DEF: Cincinnati

I'm trying to decide what to do with the Jackson/Floyd/Wallace/Jennings combo. Jackson didn't do anything last week but he's going up against the Rams secondary this week. Wallace and Floyd both looked great last week and I think both have favorable matchups this week. I had Wallace on my bench and Jennings as the flex last week. Jennings is going against the Cardinals but he put up 15 points against a pretty good Detroit D in week 1.

Vincent Jackson has these games. then he goes for 30 points. he has the matchup this week. I have him as the 4th top WR this week. Kelvim Benjamin ripped them up as a rookie last week.

I understand wanting to use Jennings. for me it is between him and Wallace. I think I would go Jennings as it is a standard league and Jennings is so involved in the passing game that he has less downside.

Highkite - have a game tonight and trying to pick 2 of these players for my flex spot (standard).

Right now I have Boldin and Hopkins in.

Other options are Forsett, Bowe, Sankey

Who do you like out of these 5?

Also, everyone is dropping Tate for the 2 Browns RB. Any value in picking Tate up if he returns?

I think you have the right 2 in. less downside in those 2 than the other 3.

As far as Tate, I think he was gonna lose that job anyways. but it all depends on who you would drop. I would not cut any of the guys you showed in your post for him.

Hey there HK,

Asked this question in a new topic but not getting any responses so figured I'd try here.

Have a current trade lined up where I give up Ertz and Brian Quick for Delanie Walker and either Kelvin Benjamin or Mike Wallace.

Standard scoring 12 team league, here's my current lineup.

QB - Brees and Newton

RB - Forte, Moreno, R Jennings, T West, Ridley, J Dwyer

WR - Cobb, Patterson, Cooper, R Randle, B Quick

TE - Ertz

D/ST - Rams

K - Gould

I think I have to make the trade, and logic says get Wallace, but then there's that little voice in my head that says, "well, Benjamin definitely has the better QB throwing his way." Would love to get some input here to make sure I'm not way overthinking this.

Thanks for the help.

Hello again HighKite,

I come to you asking advice on a trade I have been offered. I am referring to team 2 in my signature.

I receive: Nelson and Wallace

I give: Vereen and Wheaton

My gut is to reject this because it leaves me thin at RB. However, I think Jordy Nelson is the best player in this trade. Would you consider this trade, reject it out right or send a counter offer? I think if I were to do a trade including Vereen I would want a RB in return as well.

Here is the rest of the team offering me the trade:

QB: Brady, Manziel

RB: Adrian Peterson, MJD, Starks, Tate

WR: Nelson, Johnson, Wallace, Hawkins, Smith, Quick

TE: Gronk, Richard Rodgers

D: Broncos

K: Hauschka

Thanks for your help again!

Now here is my set up, who should i start for Week 2

QB : Colin Kaepernick/Jake Locker

WRs: Jordy Nelson/Larry Fitzgerald/ Brian Quick/ Greg Jennings

RBs: Ryan Matthews/Toby Gerhart/Trent Richardson (thinking of dropping & maybe picking up Chris Ivory or Fred Jackson) opinion?

TE: Zach Ertz

DEF: Broncos/Patriots

Kicker:Matt Bryant

Please respond Thank you

1. QB - Kaep

2.RB - Mathews

3.WR - Nelson

4.WR - Fitgerald

5.FLEX - Gerhart

6.D/ST - Denver

You only got 1 kicker and TE and all the rest go the bench so I just copied this.

As far as picking up Ivory and Jackson I most definately would. but I would not drop Richardson. I would drop the Patriots defense and if there is alot of QB's on your waivers I would drop Locker. you don't have good RB's so you need to stockpile some and find you some guys you can count on as the year goes along. if there is about 8 QB's ( or more) on waivers I would drop Locker. if not I would just pick up Fred Jackson.

Just wanted to start by thanking you right now for everything you're doing! really nice to see a constructive response to all my questions and i think i speak for everyone when i say i really appreciate it!

I've been messing around with my lineup this week and i'm currently starting 2 TE, Pitta and Ertz with Forte/Sproles or T.rich (gametime decision)/ Johnson and Nelson.

What do you think? Should i be starting Colston in there over pitta? Seeing the amount of targets hes getting, i'm thinking he's a shoein for 10+ with .5PPR and Ertz is in for a treat against that IND defense seeing what denver did to them last week.

Also, What do you think about the value of Moreno/Vereen/Bernard or any solid RB2 back? Is there anything I could package together to spark some interest from the other player?

You are welcome brother. this stuff helps me more than the people asking me questions. helps me be objective over my own guys.

I have a rule about never starting a TE at Flex (unless you have Graham and Gronkowski) . I would start Ertz over Pitta myself at TE. I just love Ertz matchup and think he is in for a big year. plus I believe his upside is much higher than Pittas.. I would start Colston over Pitta as you mentioned.

I still have a problem starting Sproles for the moment. want to make sure week 1 was not a fluke.which I think it was. I want to say Jones-Drew over him as I thought this was the week he showed he still has something. but his injury has me worried. I would use Richardson if he is not ready to go. I am 1 of the last remaining people who have hope for Richardson. I mean I don't think he is good but he has a great run schedule if he can learn to quit tapdancing behind the line of scrimmage. On another note I think if Jones-Drew does not play McFadden is a nice play this week.

As far as trading I think TE is a place of power for you. I would check teams that need a TE and start with Pitta and see where it leads.

I'm having troubles on who I should Start at the Flex this week. Here is my Starting Lineup.

QB- Matt Ryan

RB- Marshawn Lynch

WR- Demaryus Thomas

TE- Martellus Bennett

FLEX- Jordy Nelson

FLEX- Frank Gore (I started last week, should I change???)

DEF- Lions

K- Shaun Suisham

Bench

Knowshon Moreno

Justin Forset

Chris Johnson

Anquan Boldin

Julian Eldeman

Steve Smith

Wes Welker

Should I bench Gore and Start Moreno? Any other suggestions?

Thank you!

I think i give Gore another game. he has been getting writ off for years now and we always eat our words. he has a nice matchup. I would give him 1 more go.

Hey there HK,

Asked this question in a new topic but not getting any responses so figured I'd try here.

Have a current trade lined up where I give up Ertz and Brian Quick for Delanie Walker and either Kelvin Benjamin or Mike Wallace.

Standard scoring 12 team league, here's my current lineup.

QB - Brees and Newton

RB - Forte, Moreno, R Jennings, T West, Ridley, J Dwyer

WR - Cobb, Patterson, Cooper, R Randle, B Quick

TE - Ertz

D/ST - Rams

K - Gould

I think I have to make the trade, and logic says get Wallace, but then there's that little voice in my head that says, "well, Benjamin definitely has the better QB throwing his way." Would love to get some input here to make sure I'm not way overthinking this.

Thanks for the help.

Yeah you need a WR and Walker is no slouch. I would go with Wallace as I think he is in for a good year plus he has more of a track record

Hello again HighKite,

I come to you asking advice on a trade I have been offered. I am referring to team 2 in my signature.

I receive: Nelson and Wallace

I give: Vereen and Wheaton

My gut is to reject this because it leaves me thin at RB. However, I think Jordy Nelson is the best player in this trade. Would you consider this trade, reject it out right or send a counter offer? I think if I were to do a trade including Vereen I would want a RB in return as well.

Here is the rest of the team offering me the trade:

QB: Brady, Manziel

RB: Adrian Peterson, MJD, Starks, Tate

WR: Nelson, Johnson, Wallace, Hawkins, Smith, Quick

TE: Gronk, Richard Rodgers

D: Broncos

K: Hauschka

Thanks for your help again!

I would not do it. IMO Vereen is the best player being it is a PPR league. and if you traded Vereen you would have no RB depth. Plus your WR's are already solid. just my opinion of course and it may be 1 that is in the minority just to let you know.

Quarterback Question -

Cutler @ SF - or - Carson Palmer @ NYG

Tough 1. Palmer has the matchup but his line made him run I believe 6 times yesterday. he has not ran 6 times since he was 12. meanwhile Cutler has to go against that defense. I guess I gotta go Cutler. he just has so many weapons that I think he can be servicable even against the Niners.

1. QB - Kaep

2.RB - Mathews

3.WR - Nelson

4.WR - Fitgerald

5.FLEX - Gerhart

6.D/ST - Denver

You only got 1 kicker and TE and all the rest go the bench so I just copied this.

As far as picking up Ivory and Jackson I most definately would. but I would not drop Richardson. I would drop the Patriots defense and if there is alot of QB's on your waivers I would drop Locker. you don't have good RB's so you need to stockpile some and find you some guys you can count on as the year goes along. if there is about 8 QB's ( or more) on waivers I would drop Locker. if not I would just pick up Fred Jackson.

So i should start Matthews @ Seahawks this week?

out of all the RB available i believe the best are J. Bell, F. Jackson, C. Ivory, I. Crowell. Im in a 14 team league so all the premier backs are off the books.

Flex-Gerhart/Brian Quick/Greg Jennings/T. Richardson??

Edited by avion16

I would not do it. IMO Vereen is the best player being it is a PPR league. and if you traded Vereen you would have no RB depth. Plus your WR's are already solid. just my opinion of course and it may be 1 that is in the minority just to let you know.

Thanks HighKite! Your opinion was similar to what mine was. I think there is too much upside with Vereen and he gives me depth to account for injuries and I don't suffer on bye weeks with 3 startable RBs. I like the idea of obtaining Nelson, but I didn't want to give up my RB depth. You have not lead me astray yet...I appreciate your insight.

So i should start Matthews @ Seahawks this week?

out of all the RB available i believe the best are J. Bell, F. Jackson, C. Ivory, I. Crowell. Im in a 14 team league so all the premier backs are off the books.

Yeah I know . its a stinky matchup. but your options are thin plus I think Mathews suprises next week.

It is funny as those 3 backs (Bell, FJax and Ivory) are near the same person. all get carries now and if their runningmate got hurt would jump high on everyones list. I just like Jackson more for the now. take away Ivory's long run and we are not even talking about him. Bell was in the best situation he can hope for as it was the kind of game he is gonna be used the most and did decent but nothing great.Jackson was used as little as he might be all year and was solid. that is why I like Jackson.

Thanks HighKite! Your opinion was similar to what mine was. I think there is too much upside with Vereen and he gives me depth to account for injuries and I don't suffer on bye weeks with 3 startable RBs. I like the idea of obtaining Nelson, but I didn't want to give up my RB depth. You have not lead me astray yet...I appreciate your insight.

Glad I can help my friend.

Yeah Nelson was nice and Wallace was no joke either. but in PPR league Vereen is a strong number 2 IMO.

Thanks for the help HK, Just reading these posts got me thinking, What do you think about:

1) Nelson for Vereen straight up? I've got decent depth i think with Andrew Johnson and Colston and Maclin could be a star like you noted earlier. I could use a RB upgrade as well.

He's got Megatron/Cordarell/K. Benjamin/Pierre Garcon/Wheaton

2) (if the guy is even remotely looking at trading Bell, Hes got AP as his RB1)

Nelson or Johsnon + Ivory for Bell + Torrey smith or Tavon austin

or

3) (this guys hurting at TE (he's got witten)

Pitta + Nelson or Pitta + Ivory for Ingram/Gore + TY Hilton.

Am i overstepping? His full roster is:

RB - Lesean/Gore/Ingram/S. Jackosn/Brown/Forsett

WR - Harvin/Hilton/Jeffrey/Welker/Smith Sr

Te - Witten

Thanks a ton and sorry for bombarding you with questions!

Looking for advice on a starter in my standard league.

Crabtree (playing at home against Chicago) or Reggie Wayne (playing at home against Philadelphia) to start at my Flex spot?

Crabtree against Dallas barely got looks, and didn't really put points up. That may be attributed to the 49ers early lead.

Wayne got the most looks and will clearly be a target regardless. Put up reasonable points against Denver.

This is a standard, 12 man league.

Hey HK.

Need to pick two of the following three to plug in as WR/FLEX options. 1 PPR league

Justin Hunter (Cowboys) -- caught 3 of 8 targets last week and was in 63% of offensive snaps

Knowshon Moreno (@ Bills) -- appears to have chip on shoulder to show he can do it w/o Peyton; consistent fantasy points

Markus Wheaton (@ Ravens) -- Big Ben went to him last week at end of game when it mattered (course he was being covered by Justin Gilbert); they do seem to be clicking though

Also, if Jordan Cameron plays (sprained shoulder), would you still start him over Travis Kelce (I think Reid goes to him more heavily this week and matchup is favorable)? Worried about Cameron playing for a quarter and then sitting the balance of the game. Will be following the injury report right up until gametime.

How's it going HighKite, love the name.

So here's my dilemma.

QB Stafford/Dalton

RB Murray/Matthews/Pierre Thomas

WR MEGATRON/NELSON/E.SANDERS/B.COOKS/EDLEMAN/K.ALLEN

TE RUDOLPH/CAMERON

K CROSBY

DEF HOUSTON

Do I start Dalton at home against Atlanta, or Stafford in Carolina? Matthews or Thomas? And who do I flex? it can be a WR or TE, no RB or QB

I'd appreciate your input, thanks.

• Like 1

Tough 1. Palmer has the matchup but his line made him run I believe 6 times yesterday. he has not ran 6 times since he was 12. meanwhile Cutler has to go against that defense. I guess I gotta go Cutler. he just has so many weapons that I think he can be servicable even against the Niners.

Thanks - i was leaning that way but nice to get another opinion.