[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

1st on Hill. I like him alot. he is kinda the plugger Green-Ellis was except he catches a tad better . they plan on Hill getting over 200 carries this year and if he does better than Green Ellis I would not be suprised if he does not get even more. I would be worried if I was a Bernard owner because he may just fall right back into last years role. although that still makes him solid but not the stud he would of been with 300 touches.

As far as the trade, you do need another WR and you have the RB depth to spare.Hilton would be the only person of those that would be worth Hill IMO. my only thing is if Hill is gonna get 200 carries with Bernard healthy what does he do if Bernard was to get hurt? or if he just out runs Bernard? he is not far from being a stud under the right circumstances. you know they want a power running game there too.

WR's are much easier to find on the waiver wire than RB's. I am not saying I would not go for a WR but I don't think you will get Hills value in return until people see with their own eyes that he gets those carries. it would not hurt anything to just throw his name out there to the Bernard owner and see what is offer is. I would make him make the actual offer though so we can really see what he thinks about Hill.

I might go to the Rice owner with Pierce and see if there is any interest there unless the Rice owner has plenty of backs. he won't want pierce if he has plenty of backs. otherwise I sit still and enjoy my RB depth and wait for people to come to you. that is what happens when you grab backs like you did. they will come to you.

Thanks again HighKite!

I will see what the owner would offer me for J. Hill, but after hearing your logic I don't think I will bite at this moment. I am hoping that he lives up to the expectations I was hearing (goal line back, 200 plus carries). If so he will be worth a lot more to me then.

In my opinion the Rice owner actually does not have the greatest depth at RB (Morris, Sankey, Rice, Starks)

He has D. Thomas, Cooks, Maclin, Amendola and T. Austin for WRs.

Do you see viable trade there (from team 1 in my signature)? I am intrigued by Maclin, but I am worried about him getting injured again.

I can't express how thankful I am for your insight.

I have no problem starting someone solid with a good matchup than a stud with a horrible matchup. I just do not consider Palmer soeone solid. I mean the potential is there if he stays healthy but I stick with Rodgers on this 1.

Thanks to HighKite and the Pieman for the input.

Drafting in 2 hours.. 12 team 1ppr.. I have 11th pick

start QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, TE, W/R/T, DEF, K

just reading the scoring settings and this is what it is for QB:

25 yards per point; 2 points at 300 yards; 2 points at 350 yards; 2 points at 400 yards

Pass TDs are 4pts

Its ppr so does this format push down RBs?

Should I go zero RB method?

Will answer yours

Who do I start as my WR2 . Cobb, Kendal wright , Colston , or Terrance Williams

Cobb.

25 yards per point; 2 points at 300 yards; 2 points at 350 yards; 2 points at 400 yards

Pass TDs are 4pts

Will answer yours

That's a pretty standard format outside of the yardage bonuses, which I don't think are too important. I wouldn't change my draft strategy much-if you can get Manning, Brees, or Rodgers in the mid-late second, do it. Otherwise wait until later when you can get 2 qb's in a row that you can play matchups for (that's what I've been doing in my drafts, get 2 mid-low level starters with upside).

I can't cut Gordon, he'll only cost a 4th rounder next year so I want to keep him for that. Though I am considering trading him, as I'm not sure he'll come back as the kind of player he was and there are several people in the league that really want him. The reason I've been keeping Johnson and Rice is that I think they have potential to have really solid seasons, better than people are expecting and I can trade them when people start overreacting to good starts. Any particular guys you would target for the Johnson-Rice combo? Or just a tier. It's a weird situation to have 2 top 10 guys (Dez and Cobb) but no depth behind them. I've been thinking about just rostering the guys who I have now, since I can flex Morris and play Dez/Cobb every week with Welker as a bye-week plug-in. Depth seems more important at RB where injuries are more common and guys like Rice and Johnson could have great seasons.

If you can trade Gordon than that is what I would do while everyone still remembers the best year he will ever have. last year was just as much a result as junk yardage as his skill. not that he is not good but you put him on a competetive team that is in every game and he is Michael Floyd. and with your recievers I cannot see you keeping him next year.

I am with you on Johnson and Rice having solid seasons (specifically Johnson), but Flacco throws a ton of passses to Rice so even if Rice does not run well his involvement in the passing game will make him usable. I just brought them up because I think Morris is your unquestioned 3rd back. I would not trade any of them. your team is only as good as your backs and you are loaded. if Welker can keep his head from falling off when he comes back after suspension you will have 1 WR but you cannot trust him totally. if you can trade Gordon for lets say a Rueben Randlesque type I would do something like that and then just wait for them to come to you for trades.IF I was gonna trade Johnson and Rice myself, I would want more than anyone is going to give until after week 1 or 2. that is because I think those 2 backs together are worth as much as all but 2 WR's. you may not view them that high yourself, if so you could go after Alshon Jeffery or Andre johnson or someone of that category.

1 thing is for sure is you need a backup. luckily you have at least 1 week before that happens. if you can trade Gordon ,it is what I would do. other that you could offer up Andre Williams and see if you can get a decent WR for him.

A guy I like that has went undrafted in many leagues is Miles Austin. I know he is a hamstring machine but he is in line for some catches if he somehow stays healthy.

Thanks again HighKite!

I will see what the owner would offer me for J. Hill, but after hearing your logic I don't think I will bite at this moment. I am hoping that he lives up to the expectations I was hearing (goal line back, 200 plus carries). If so he will be worth a lot more to me then.

In my opinion the Rice owner actually does not have the greatest depth at RB (Morris, Sankey, Rice, Starks)

He has D. Thomas, Cooks, Maclin, Amendola and T. Austin for WRs.

Do you see viable trade there (from team 1 in my signature)? I am intrigued by Maclin, but I am worried about him getting injured again.

I can't express how thankful I am for your insight.

You are very welcome brother.

Being the Rice owner does not have a 2nd starting RB I would think he would welcome pierce, not just because he needs a back the 1st 2 weeks but now he has the job handcuffed.

I also like Maclin but as you said his injuries are scary. but if you could somehow get him with Pierce I would do that. Pierce showed last year he is no starter.

Who do I start as my WR2 . Cobb, Kendal wright , Colston , or Terrance Williams

I would do something crazy here myself. I am gonna tell you ahead of time my opinion will be in a minority. but ,I would go with Colston. I love his matchup and I believe while he is a 100% you can take advantage of him. Cobb has a tough matchup and I would sit him for this week unless I planned on using 3 WR's.

Pass TDs are 4pts

Will answer yours

I believe i missed you . but if I would of caught you I would of said the only thing that pushes down RB's to me is 2 QB leagues.

Is Doug Martin worth it if I'm giving up Ray Rice and CJ Spiller? Right now my running back situation isn't the best in my opinion (Zac Stacy, Ryan Matthews and Frank Gore starting) and I feel like I need a solid number one

This is a tough 1. 1 reason is I think Spiller suprises. on the otherhand you got so many backs ( I don't see how you look at your RB's as a weakenss when you have 5 capable backs) it makes sense to trade up. I would bet if all 3 stayed healthy you could could play Spiller or Rice ( whoever has the best matchup) and you would be right at and possibly more than Martin will get. the problem with that theory is with your backs it won't matter as Spiller and Rice won't see the field for you anyways except maybe bye weeks but Martin will many games.

This 1 of those deals that is so close I just keep what I drafted. you have excellent depth at RB . I don't think Martin is gonna have a good enough year to be worth you giving up all that security at the RB position.

I expect I would be in the minority here just to let you know in case you want to find another view.

• Like 1

Hi, back again. Just made some changes, and got a decent pick up. Would like to know what you think of my starters and if any swaps could be made with my bench.

I've been set on my starters for week one, but I'm first in the Waiver order and Friday I'm picking up Joique Bell, so it changes things a bit.

Currently I have

Active:

Aaron Rodgers

Montee Ball

Rashad Jennings

Antonio Brown

Pierre Garcon

Rob Gronkowski

Emmanuel Sanders

Steve Hauschka

Panthers D

Bench

Colin Kaepernick

Alex Smith

Joique Bell (will have Friday)

Maurice Jones-Drew

Jordan Reed

Kendell Wright

Brian Hartline

Snagging up Bell makes me question Jennings and Sanders.

Hi, back again. Just made some changes, and got a decent pick up. Would like to know what you think of my starters and if any swaps could be made with my bench.

I've been set on my starters for week one, but I'm first in the Waiver order and Friday I'm picking up Joique Bell, so it changes things a bit.

Currently I have

Active:

Aaron Rodgers

Montee Ball

Rashad Jennings

Antonio Brown

Pierre Garcon

Rob Gronkowski

Emmanuel Sanders

Steve Hauschka

Panthers D

Bench

Colin Kaepernick

Alex Smith

Joique Bell (will have Friday)

Maurice Jones-Drew

Jordan Reed

Kendell Wright

Brian Hartline

Snagging up Bell makes me question Jennings and Sanders.

I am not the person you want to talk to about Bell if you want to hear good things. I believe he was badly overranked in most drafts (matter of fact, I cannot believe he was on your wiaver as as much as I don't like him ,I know he should of been on a team).

He would be the last guy on your roster I would use.

When Bush went down last year Bell was lost. he averaged 3.05 yards per carry. he got catches which made his fantasy stats look good but it was not indicative of his play. if Bush was to go down I think Riddick would get just as many carries and I believe he hurts Bell fantasywise wihtout hurting Bush right from the start. they are both there just to fill in for Bush to keep his carries down so he don't get hurt and will have his explosiveness in the 4th quarter.

Just my opinion of course.

Hey again brotha, so I was able to get Greene off waivers... Take a look at my starters and bench.... What would you change

Matt Ryan

Lesean McCoy

A foster

Julio jones

P garçon

Jordan reed

Andre Ellington

Mason Crosby

Cardinals def

Bench:

C Palmer

B Tate

B sankey

S Greene

M Evans

Torrey smith

Thank you again.

Hey again brotha, so I was able to get Greene off waivers... Take a look at my starters and bench.... What would you change

Matt Ryan

Lesean McCoy

A foster

Julio jones

P garçon

Jordan reed

Andre Ellington

Mason Crosby

Cardinals def

Bench:

C Palmer

B Tate

B sankey

S Greene

M Evans

Torrey smith

Thank you again.

I would change nothing. your team looks ready to fight. good luck.

Second league, take a look please. What would you change from bench to starters

Tom Brady

A Peterson

D Murray

P garcon

Andre johnson

Leveon bell

Hauschka

Az def

Bench:

A dalton

F Jackson

Julian Edelman

S ridley

Cecil shorts

Reggie Wayne

Any suggestions, thank you

Second league, take a look please. What would you change from bench to starters

Tom Brady

A Peterson

D Murray

P garcon

Andre johnson

Leveon bell

Hauschka

Az def

Bench:

A dalton

F Jackson

Julian Edelman

S ridley

Cecil shorts

Reggie Wayne

Any suggestions, thank you

Once again you look covered. matter of fact this is a very nice looking team.

Watch your backups as well so you can get a idea where they fit in your plans as the year moves along.

Once again you look covered. matter of fact this is a very nice looking team.

Watch your backups as well so you can get a idea where they fit in your plans as the year moves along.

Thanks, the only thing I was thinking was Edelman for bell in the flex......? Opinion?

Thanks, the only thing I was thinking was Edelman for bell in the flex......? Opinion?

I like Edelman this year. but, who knows how they disperse the ball this year with Gronk possibly playing and Dobson and Thompkins another year older, Amendola being healthy ( although that could change at any moment) and Vereen , Ridley in the mix and now they added Tim Wright ,who many will laugh , but I think is more talented than Gonzalez..

With Bell you know you are gonna get right around 20 touches plus he has a nice matchup this week.

It is nice to have solid bench players like Edelman though as if he stays healthy he should no doubt contribute to your team.

Who do i start?

8 person standard

Colston vs. atl, fred jackson vs chi, gearhart vs. PHI, or CJ2K vs Oak.

To me it boils down to Colston and Gerhart. Gerhart has a solid matchup and there is noone in his way for carries but he plays for a bad team. Colston has a good matchup but has Graham in front of him getting catches

I personally would feel good going in with either of them. and it is so close to me whether it is a PPR league or not matters to me. if it is a standard league I go Gerhart. if it is a PPR league I would go Colston. Gerhart may prove to get some catches too but I want to see it before I add it to his value.

I also would point out that I would not feel bad having to use any of the 4 u posted this week. so you have a nice luxury.