[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reggie Bush - the Megatron effect

BS Miscreant

Didn't see the game but have heard from multiple sources that the Lions O looked a complete mess last week against a bad Packers D, pointing to the absence of Megatron as the cause. Clearly, as a Bush owner, Calvin's status is a concern especially playing against a good Browns D this week. So I suppose the questions around this should be... Was the Packers match-up just a bad one or is there a legit concern? Should we expect better from the rest of the Lions if Calvin is out since they should be preparing without him now or should we expect similar results. If Calvin is out or limited significantly going forward, how much does it hurt Bush's value?

Rotoworld had it that Johnson was a late scratch and the Lions game plan was to have him in so they were left unprepared. Im not sure I buy that. With their lack of a receiving threat outside of Johnson it seems a fairly easy decision for opposing Ds to stack the box and make the Lions beat you with their no name receiving options. As a Bush owner I am really hoping Johnson suits up.

Last week I sat Stafford and Calvin, thinking bush will probably be fine against packers.

If Calvin is still out this week, I'm sitting Calvin, Stafford and bush

+1 they will stack against Bush, I am playing Woodhead ppr in his place if Calvin is a scratch or just a known decoy.

Rotoworld had it that Johnson was a late scratch and the Lions game plan was to have him in so they were left unprepared. Im not sure I buy that. With their lack of a receiving threat outside of Johnson it seems a fairly easy decision for opposing Ds to stack the box and make the Lions beat you with their no name receiving options. As a Bush owner I am really hoping Johnson suits up.

As a Johnson owner I am really hoping Johnson suits. Its so obviously the Lions' offense spins around him. Not the same team. Most likely the same will happen to all Falcons w/o Julio. However, my hunch the Cowboys w/o Dez would get by.