[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MFL

skylive5

He has to match last season at minimum to warrant his current price, and I see that as highly unlikely. If I could have him in the 4th or 5th, then great. In the mid 2nd, no way. WR's drafted in the first 3 rounds better score TDs.

Brief rant on MFL10's...

I get annoyed by the guys who login, see that they are a pick or two away, don't make a predraft selection, and then don't login for another 5 hrs. Are these guys dicks or just stupid? Also, people drafting near the turn who don't predraft the pick going out after they make the pick coming in...lame.

Rant complete.

• Like 1

Brief rant on MFL10's...

I get annoyed by the guys who login, see that they are a pick or two away, don't make a predraft selection, and then don't login for another 5 hrs. Are these guys dicks or just stupid? Also, people drafting near the turn who don't predraft the pick going out after they make the pick coming in...lame.

Rant complete.

To answer these questions would take a lot of thought...(maybe 5 hrs or so...)

To answer these questions would take a lot of thought...(maybe 5 hrs or so...)

I'm trying to restrain from being the guy who gives them a bunch of honda on the message board for their dumbness.

• Like 1

Most of the leagues I played, the pace is not too bad, it usually took about one and half week to complete the draft.

Don't be annoyed by those slow drafters. Concentrate on your own draft and beat them in the game!

Not I WD. Message board is quiet in my league.

Luckily most of the guys are predrafting but there are like 3 who just suck. They login and see it's their turn at like 8 am then don't come back and draft until 2:30.

Edited by BA Baracus