[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2 RECEIVERS ON SAME TEAM

NEWT

It can be amazing at times but it can also bring you down. I don't mind a QB and WR/RB/TE since you have pivotal parts of an offense covered. But WR/WR I think is spreading to thin simply because generally one will have an amazing game and the other won't, and it'll change weekly. You're better off having WRs of seperate teams imho.

Are they who you had as the highest rated WR on the board when you draft them? if the answer is yes, draft them.

For weekly lineups, are they the WRs you believe will score the most points? If yes, you start them.

That's really all it bolis down to.

It is not something to actively try and do, but it is not something to actively avoid.

i dont like having that but if they're great players like you mentioned then go ahead. if its a keeper league dont give back a player just cause he is on the same team, maybe try and work him into a trade if u dont want 2 wr's of the same team.

in a re draft league i try to avoid having players on the same team, i wont pass up a player like for instance if i have the 4th pick and draft forte, then with my 2nd rnd pick if b marshall is the best wr avail i would prob get him and if alshon is avail in the 3rd and is the best player avail i would prob take him. it can be annoying but with a offense like CHI with potential to put up huge numbers dont be to put off by it.

it all comes down to VBD and where your taking players or keeping them.

Edited by bwebs13