[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper Advice Needed

I just got roped into taking over a previously owned Team in a 12 Team PPR Keeper league. We are allowed to keep 3 people, with a total of 16 spots on the team. I played Fantasy only once last year and became addicted so jumped at the chance to join a more competitive league.....blah blah blah sorry. It's H2H, I can play 3WR, 2RB, TE, QB, W/R/T, K, DEF.

Most of the Team is 3rd string at best, however I do have 4 people that I need to choose 3 out of to be my keepers:

Alshon Jeffery 11th Round (seems like a no brainer)

Matt Forte 2nd Round

Dez Bryant 3rd Round

Antonio Brown 5th round

I feel like the first 3 are the smartest moves, however not sure if it's a smart play to only get one first round draft pick and then have to wait to choose another RB or TE until the 4th round....

Maybe I'm looking at it all wrong but that why I present my dilemma to all of you!

Thanks for any/all advice

Top 3 players are the ones. Forte is a top 5 overall pick, Dez is generally a late 1st/early 2nd in this type of league and Jeffrey is insane value. Brown is the odd man out.

Agree with BC.

although if you are picking early in the draft I could see keeping just the 3 WRs and drafting a RB with your 1st and 2nd round pick. Assuming all the decent ones aren't kept

Edited by Zooty

Agree with BC.

although if you are picking early in the draft I could see keeping just the 3 WRs and drafting a RB with your 1st and 2nd round pick. Assuming all the decent ones aren't kept

Solid point to consider here.... if you have one of the first 2-3 picks in the draft, and there will be a few top flight RBs available, then yes, keep the WRs and drop Forte, then draft Forte (or comparable RB) with your first pick and address RB2 (or possibly TE if a stud is available) in the second round.