[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Well then, what's been your biggest fantasy success/hit this season?

Wbolin9

Freeman's not on his team. The fact that Freeman got a concussion doesn't hurt or help his team. It's completely irrelevant. He couldn't have foreseen Freeman having a concussion in week 11 two months ago, so it wasn't relevant to the trade either. It's not like Freeman is a particularly injury prone player. It didn't make the trade more "solid."

Edited by pun

Success HAD been Rivers, but with his team falling like flies around him that's not looking good anymore. Jordan Reed has been very solid, and until I traded him Allen Hurns was great.

Misses (not completely worthless, but not dependable) were Jeremy Hill and Jordan Matthews. AJ Green, while doing OK, has not been the stud point player I expected.

After a 4-1 start I am now 6-5, tied in my division with 3 regular weeks to play and have now decided to go BACK to Eli Manning ...

Freeman's not on his team. The fact that Freeman got a concussion doesn't hurt or help his team. It's completely irrelevant. He couldn't have foreseen Freeman having a concussion in week 11 two months ago, so it wasn't relevant to the trade either. It's not like Freeman is a particularly injury prone player. It didn't make the trade more "solid."

He made a trade, had he not made the trade he still has Freeman who is hurt and could miss time. That adds to the plus side for evaluating how this trade worked out.

Same as if you trade a player who you thought was going downhill then they take off and start scoring like crazy. That is a negative because if you had kept that player you'd be benefiting from them going off.

Everything that happens with the players involved in a trade can be relevant to determining how good a trade was. I've read plenty of times that somebody made a trade then 2-3 weeks later the player they traded or acquired is hurt, that impacts the value of the trade. (At least that is how most people see it, maybe you don't agree.) That is one big reason it isn't fair for somebody else to try and decide if your trade is fair and have some control over its approval.

• Like 1

Most of these success/regret assessments are hindsight 20/20 perspectives. He's considering it a success because Freeman is NOT on his team after what happened this weekend.