[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Glad to see the Steelers in it

gilthorp

Division opponents are always tricky, but if the Steelers get by Cincinnati, which I think they will, then they will go to the Super Bown. Denver is a mess and New England has had too many injuries, not worried at all about either of those teams.

I'd say Pittsburgh, Denver, and now recently New England are the most inconsistent teams in the AFC playoffs and could be beaten by anyone on any given day. Cincinnati and KC are much more consistent but have lower ceilings in terms of what their best game looks like. Houston is there by default, but could still get a win in an opponent doesn't show up or makes a bunch of mistakes.

To say that any team shouldn't be worried about any of the other teams in this playoff shows a gross misunderstanding of just how wide open things are on the AFC side.

• Like 2

I'd say Pittsburgh, Denver, and now recently New England are the most inconsistent teams in the AFC playoffs and could be beaten by anyone on any given day. Cincinnati and KC are much more consistent but have lower ceilings in terms of what their best game looks like. Houston is there by default, but could still get a win in an opponent doesn't show up or makes a bunch of mistakes.

To say that any team shouldn't be worried about any of the other teams in this playoff shows a gross misunderstanding of just how wide open things are on the AFC side.

Also known as Steeler Homerism ;) Of course I know some Bengals fans that have zero faith they can win because of past playoff losses, it being in primetime, the Steeler nemesis, etc. Makes me wonder if their fans show up in good numbers or do we see a ton of black and gold.

Just saw on nfl.com that Deangelo Williams has been ruled out, and Andy Dalton will not be available either.

Just saw on nfl.com that Deangelo Williams has been ruled out, and Andy Dalton will not be available either.

Edge: Bengals

Cincy has gotten pretty used to playing with McCarron under center. Without DWilly, there is a high risk of Pittsburgh becoming one-dimensional and Cincy has a defense that can exploit that.

That is YOUR opinion, no need to show a gross misunderstanding of what an opinion is. :boxing:

Edited by DiehardSteeler

That is YOUR opinion, no need to show a gross misunderstanding of what an opinion is. :boxing:

How's this then...Your opinion demonstrates that you lack an understanding of the parity of the AFC playoff field.

Or maybe...Your opinion isn't grounded in any realistic assessment of the AFC playoff picture.

Better?

• Like 1