[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFC against the spread this week

HowboutthemCowboys

ARI -7

CAR -3

I've seen enough of these teams to believe ARI rolls at home this wk.

I don't believe GB is nearly as good as they looked last wk against a bad Redskins team.

They've struggled to do anything offensively for quite awhile (Wash d is awful)

Losing ugly to SEA wakes ARI up.

See ya next yr Pack.

Car- Sea, sigh...I wish they could both lose. :)

I'm having a hard time with this one.

Leaning SEA. I think they can blanket Car's passing games 'weapons' and shut them down.

A coin toss to me..I'll take the pts

Who ya got?

Arizona 31-17

Seattle 24-20

I like Arizona this year, as long as Palmer doesn't go down I see them in the Super Bowl. Palmer looks great and has when he has played 2 seasons in a row now. David Johnson is a weapon, maybe not what everyone is going to expect from him next year, but he is solid option running or passing. Fitzgerald has revived his career in the slot, giving up the deep threat to John Brown.

Seattle really got away with one last week, and It helped out no one. Minnesota could've done the entire NFC a favor last week, but oh well. I think Carolina lets the #1 seed go to their heads and the extra week off doesn't help, especially against a very tough D. I think Cam gives this one away, but with Steward full health I could see it going the other way.

34-31 Packers

28-27 Panthers

As much as I hate it, we all saw it whether we wanted to or not. Aaron Rodgers had his swagger back last week and I know the Arizona defense is different than the Redskins, but as soon as that offense gets into gear they do not down shift. The bottom line is that ARod, when hot, is still the best quarterback in the NFC. I think this game gets into a shootout, but Green Bay pulls the upset.

I think the Panthers-Seahawks game will be the best game of the weekend, at least the most exciting one to watch anyway. As dangerous as Seattle is, I think the Carolina defense is better set up to stop Seattle than the Seattle defense is to stop Cam. Cam has had a great season and I expect him to have another great game. Once the Panthers get into the red zone his running ability is often too much for defenses to handle and the Panthers are super effective there. Panthers win late, in exciting fashion.

• Like 1

ARI -7

CAR -3

I've seen enough of these teams to believe ARI rolls at home this wk.

I don't believe GB is nearly as good as they looked last wk against a bad Redskins team.

They've struggled to do anything offensively for quite awhile (Wash d is awful)

Losing ugly to SEA wakes ARI up.

See ya next yr Pack.

Car- Sea, sigh...I wish they could both lose. :)

I'm having a hard time with this one.

Leaning SEA. I think they can blanket Car's passing games 'weapons' and shut them down.

A coin toss to me..I'll take the pts

Who ya got?

Right there with you. Unfortunately I think Carolina is the better team this year and they will face Arizona in the NFC game.

Somebody posted a poll on the Saints board whether fans would rather see Seattle or Carolina win under the premise that Carolina represents the NFC South division & the overwhelming majority picked Seattle. My answer was "anyone but Carolina."

My dream Superbowl would be Arizona vs KC as I'd be happy with the outcome either way. Unfortunately who I want to make it rarely does.

Edited by rajncajn

Arizona is just too balanced on both sides of the ball... so many weapons in passing game and David Johnson fresh and GOOD. Without Honey Badger the defense is not as good, obviously, and Rodgers will play big in a big game, but just too much on both sides of the ball for the Cards to lose at home. The 7 points scare me off a bit... this IS Aaron Rodgers we're talking about. I could see the Packers being down 27-17 late and scoring a garbage TD to cover the spread... 27-24 sounds about right.

As for the Hawks/Panthers, this is the Panthers' game to lose. The Hawks have come on like gangbusters but Cam Newton should be able to pick his poison... run... pass... I think he may run for 80+ in this one. I think the scoring will be down a bit, and it'll be a push if it's actually -3 at kick. 20-17 Cats.