[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Willie Snead

kdko

This kid was a good FA pickup last year, and with Colston out of the picture I think he's poised to have a good year. I think he'll nudge Coleman out for the WR2 role. Anyone else excited about him next year?

He had 3 or 4 good games with a few pretty bad ones. I'm not high on him yet though he should get a 1000 yard season this time.I have not seen the NO schedule yet but it is usually favorable for passing, He'll never be more than a #2 there and this will be his third year. If the Saints do not draft anyone notable or pick up any FA,, then he gets some attention merely by being on the field with Drew Brees. But I am not convinced he is anything more than what an average WR would be playing with Brees.

Can't imagine him playing as more than a WR3 or WR4. Not a difference maker but could be solid if he improves.

Yeah, he fell off the radar for a few games because of an injury, but i'm pretty sure he still finished within the top 25 for receivers (at least in PPR), getting as much as 10+ targets on several occasions. I think he'll be a productive mid-late round pick up for a flex spot depending on the match up.

He's going to be the starting flanker and get a gazillion snaps. Should get over the 100 target mark. Good shot at PPR WR2 status as a ceiling. Probably low end WR3 is the floor. All of this assumes his health holds up.

Saints are expected to bring on another WR and Coleman is expected to take on a larger role. Bottom line is, New Orleans spreads the ball around too much for any one receiver to make a big jump. I could see his numbers improving some, but he probably won't be a consistent producer.

I'm targeting Snead as my 4th or 5th receiver. He could be nice value in round 12. His lack of physical tools probably means he won't put up huge numbers. But he runs good routes, has great hands, and plays with heart. Quarterbacks like Brees love receivers who play mistake-free football. Last year he only had 2 games with less than 3 catches (one of which was week 1 where he had 1 catch for 63 yards). It's nice having a receiver on your fantasy bench who you can plug in and be sure of getting 3 to 6 catches.

I'm targeting Snead as my 4th or 5th receiver. He could be nice value in round 12. His lack of physical tools probably means he won't put up huge numbers. But he runs good routes, has great hands, and plays with heart. Quarterbacks like Brees love receivers who play mistake-free football. Last year he only had 2 games with less than 3 catches (one of which was week 1 where he had 1 catch for 63 yards). It's nice having a receiver on your fantasy bench who you can plug in and be sure of getting 3 to 6 catches.

I see no way in hell that he's available anywhere near Rd 12. We'll see
  • Like 1

I see no way in hell that he's available anywhere near Rd 12. We'll see

Maybe not, but there are a ton of quality receivers this year. The Huddle had Snead ranked the 45th receiver in their 2016 preliminary rankings. His overall MFL adp is 100 and it's 150 in redrafts. He is the type of player who could get snagged in the 6th round or the 12th round.

Edited by michaelredd9

Imho, I think he is perfect for draft and leave em leagues. Too inconsistent to know when to start him. But in a draft and leave em, you will get those three or four great games without having to try and guess when they will come. I am targeting him in these type of leagues, 10 man or so, in the 10 to 12 round range.

• Like 1