[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Got a trade offer for A Brown

FastSteve

I HAVE BROWN IN THIS LEAGUE

Yahoo 12 team NON keeper STANDARD league, ALL TD =6

Rushing/Receiving scoring

10 yards per point; 2.5 points at 100 yards; 5 points at 150 yards; 7.5 points at 200 yards

Roster

Start QB-1 RB-2 WR-3 TE-1 K-1 (Flex -1 RB/WR/TE) D/ST-1 Bench-6 no IR

The offer

I give Antonio Brown, I get Julian Edelman & Latavius Murray

My Team

QB- Rodgers, Prescott

RB- Ingram, Langford, Sproles, McCluster

WR- Brown, Hurns, Fitzgerald, Fuller, Snead

TE- Reed, D Allen- IND

K- Gano

D/ST- CAR

His

QB-Flacco, Winston

RB-Gordon, Hyde, L Murray-OAK, J Howard-CHI (notice that), K Dixon-BAL, K Drake-MIA

WR-Edelman, M Jones-DET, M Evans-TB, T Williams-SD, M Wheaton-PIT

TE-Pitta

K-Vinatieri

D/ST-NYG

Think he is trying to play up on thinking I am panicking with Langford down & him grabbing Howard. Of note I am 1-2 & in 8th place. I am 5th in total points, less than 2 points behind 4th.

IF I were to accept this trade, I would have to drop a player. Think that would have to be McCluster. Thoughts on this trade offer.

Edited by FastSteve

Waivers SUCK in this league. It seems every speculation/flyer player is already grabbed up. Every time I think of a guy who might be a worth while waiver grab, he is already on someone's team! The highest scoring RB on waivers is Chris Thompson WAS with a whole whopping 17.30 through 3 games! We are talking mostly guys that have had ONE good game & 2 terrible games or if it is more steady, guys who are only getting a few points per game.

Edited by FastSteve

Yeah I have my own reasons for not liking the trade offer. Just didn't want to say at first to influence answers given. Like for starters Edelman (I hate the damn auto INCORRECT on my phone) is a possession WR that gets few TD's & this is NOT a PPR league. Anyway anyone else? Like my counter offer?

Edited by FastSteve

Meh that's a better option than the first. I guess it's an alright trade, I still think you could get better for him through another team. I currently have brown and am looking to move him. I personally wouldn't take Gordon and Evans though. He's worth more to me.

OK, I am looking at depth here & keeping in mind starting 1-2 & being 8th right now I can't afford to let bye weeks bite me, I have to cover myself for them.

What about

Brown & D Allen for Evans, Gordon & Pitta? He doesn't have a backup TE so I could go Brown & Allen for Evans, Gordon & Edelman. However I think I would have sufficient WR depth with Evans, Fitz, Fuller, Snead & Hurns. And going for Edelman would still leave me without a backup TE. And as I said it seems like every player worth even a little is already snapped up!

Really what I would like to counter with is

Brown, Ingram & Allen for Evans, Gordon, Hyde & Pitta

But I am pretty sure looking at his RB's, he is going to balk at that idea. I could even take the TE out of that trade & would settle for the RB's I think. However it is the RB's the reason I think it would be no a go. I think that Brown for Evans & Gordon is in the BALLPARK but it doesn't make me feel like "YEAH LETS DO THAT". But I guess none of us would be excited to trade away a player like Brown. I could use some help at RB, that much I know.

Edited by FastSteve

id rather have ingram over hyde

Really? The Saints D looks like they couldn't stop a JR high team right now. And because of that they keep abandoning the run. I was really surprised Ingram got as many rush yards as he did last game given the way ATL was running away with the game. That crappy D really worries me about Ingram's opportunity for rushing yards.

Really? The Saints D looks like they couldn't stop a JR high team right now. And because of that they keep abandoning the run. I was really surprised Ingram got as many rush yards as he did last game given the way ATL was running away with the game. That crappy D really worries me about Ingram's opportunity for rushing yards.

hard to say. id rather have a player on a team that scores 35 a game (NO), instead of the niners who scored 3 points last week